10th Division's Plot Missions

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

too_lazy

Jun 9, 2005
あなたの中にですうう~
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Okay. I'm just making this thread because there isn't a Captain, and you guys really have no set orders... That and I'd like to know what's going on at the 10th (because something's going to happen there in my plot). Basically, you're more than likely fighting SQN... but remember not to go on a slaughtering fest. (there's only about 300 or so!)

I know that Dippy's in charge of the SQN lieutenant in that area... and will be fighting closeby. Which more than likely means he's leading roughly 100 men in that area (due to there being 300ish troops and 3 main lieutenants). He says he's destroyed a part of the Division, and if you guys plan on thrashing it too in your future bouts, I'd like to know and post what's going on in here... and a synopsis of what your character is doing there (mainly so I can keep my plot in synch with yours).

Now then, enjoy writing and all!

shy_kyoichi

May 26, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Based on Dippy’s and Panda’s collab, yeah, a SQN lieutenant ‘visited’ the 10th Division. Of course, he brought with him several members, so I think there’s a lot of SQN members in the area.

Just a quick and very short summary.

Heart of Ice - Basically Keitaro fought a strong SQN member and then got himself hurt in the process. Fortunately, he’s treated and healed, so he’s good to go again.

Heart of Ice (con’td) – A continuation of my previous volume. A scout SQN attacked Keitaro in his sleep but the blue-eyed shinigami was able to anticipate it.

Next Volume – Several SQN are trying to destroy the specialty rooms, but, well, Keitaro’s going there. As usual, fighting follows.

My collab w/ Panda and Dragan - Keitaro encountered some SQN harassing members of the 10th Division. Of course, he helped them before he disappeared.

My collab with Kevin – Well, you know what’s to happen. Yay!

My collab with Kin – Plot unfinished yet.

tengen

Apr 12, 2005
In squee's pocket! with pocky! ^_^ *munches*
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
1) Matsumoto Kenzo and my primary NPC Sanyu Mai will be absent at the time the SQN invade the area. However they are kept updated of enemy positions via transmissions from within the 10th division, their current location is somewhere in North Rukongai (and heading back quickly).

(Interestingly, he knows the positions of every enemy within Seireitei; that will be explained shortly as the fights unfold)

2) Shortly after the division is partially destroyed they will both come back to the division and fend off invades and the SQN, using any tactics necessary (including some PC-Permission stuff if necessary *cough* ) OOC, Kenzo is set to engage Moot's Lieutenant, and that may change depending on his geographic location whether I engage Dippie's SQN guy (who was just at 10th) or Moot's (who is arriving at 10th).

However, since Dip's guy has directly damaged the 10th, it is inevitable that Kenzo will pursue Dip's SQN heading north, along with my primary NPC Mai.

3) Primary NPC Sanyu Mai will disappear during the course of the engagement (and completely annihilate her reiatsu signature in the process).

4) ???????

5) PROFIT

Lok_Ukaru

Dec 7, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Oh, well, I don't think I've done anything too conflicting. I've fought a total of 18 SQN members (roughly), that includes volumes and collabs with some other people.

So far in my chapters Lok has battled through a few hard cases, he got over his homicidal personality and met a human child who possessed weird reiatsu abilities. They both went back to Seireitei and shortly after the boy died. Lok went into a fit and killed the rogue shinigami that attacked the human boy.

That's pretty much it. I haven't had any main plot twistings, just some battles since my character is fairly new.

shy_kyoichi

May 26, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Note to all 10th Division People:

There's much turmoil in the 10th premises. The sake brewery and the specialization rooms are under attack. Currently, at least 3 squads are down. Those are the ones defending the rooms.

Panda and my NPCs are currently fighting SQN officers there.

Patreon

Writing Week is 506

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis