2019 Summer PMs: Round 1 Census

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

swaswj

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2008
Latens
1,856✦
Exa
⏆902
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
102⌯
Bigatium
54⍨
Auritium
5⍫
Vitatium
15⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
I've been meaning to get this thread up for at least a week (maybe two?), and I keep losing track of what I've already written, so I'm going to keep this short and to the point. This is a quick census on which areas of the PMs people will be writing in. The more I know about who's in each area, the more I can try to tailor the events toward those characters. This can be PCs or NPCs!

Let me know if you're interested in the following:

• Going to the Emperor: those who were honored at the end of the Black Portal PMs are invited here, a select few may be able to push their way in. Rewards ⏆20,000 per person.
  • Joining main forces in the Basal Lake: open to any character. Survivors will be paid ⏆5,000 per battle participated in.
  • Sabotage: it's possible to participate in this and one of the others simultaneously, if you're sneaky enough. Getting caught forfeits the rewards from the other areas. The ⏆100,000 reward for successful sabotage will be divided equally between the number of characters actively involved (including NPCs).
  • Something else: Let me know if you have other plans that are relevant to the PMs but not described above.
  • Sitting out entirely: If you want nothing to do with the PMs, let me know here. That way I won't hassle you every couple days to join, Doc.
You're not locked in to your choice or penalized for changing your mind.

Mystydjinn

[Insert rimshot]
Jul 29, 2013
Flint, MI
Latens
11✦
Exa
⏆359
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Aelflead would show in Going to the Emperor and Joining the Main Forces I think.

swaswj

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2008
Latens
1,856✦
Exa
⏆902
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
102⌯
Bigatium
54⍨
Auritium
5⍫
Vitatium
15⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Aelflead would show in Going to the Emperor and Joining the Main Forces I think.
Ignis would be in Going to the Emperor and Joining Main Forces
Harper may show up for Sabatoge
Well one character can't be in two places at once, unfortunately. The Emperor one will be taking you to the underwater capital of Pelagia -- if and where you go from there remains to be seen. The Main Forces will be going to the Basal Lake in mid-Aridus (largest inland body of water there). Sabotage works for either, because either mission (or both) can be slowed or halted to qualify.

Even though your characters might not necessarily plan it out in-character, you all may want to talk about whether your sabotage characters will encounter one another, getting in the way or helping each other out.

Patreon

Writing Week is 270

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis