Commissions Currently Open

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

FogOverLondon

Jul 17, 2008
Okay so, I'm not typically known for my art work here at HD. There are several reasons for this, I'm somewhat slow, compared to someone you'd be paying to do a commission through, say, Deviant Art. But, as implied, I'm free! So there's that. But I also typically only do b/w lineart and sketches.

So, if you would like to peruse stuff I've already done, you can do that here.

Again, I'm not bad, I don't want to give that impression. I've got a good grasp of poses, scale, detail, body composition and have gotten a little better since the drawings in the link.

To give me enough time to do a proper job but not indefinite, we'll say 1 week with a potential for 1 week extension for more detailed or complicated requests.

Again, I only do lineart but if you like my style, you can always get a free drawing out of it to have colored by someone else!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Jan 16, 2012
Misremember bad things I never said about free art all you want! Moar Keiji MOAR

Evergloam

Jun 15, 2013
;u; Could you do my primary PC? The link to her is in my signature as Ren Tegishahara. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to see someone draw her if possibru. ;u; Pls kay thanx. <333

Rob

Pew Pew Pew
Apr 1, 2009
Bump for good measure.

Are you still doing this? I'd like a commission or two for a character or two.

Writing Week is 210

Discord Chat