Cross Posting Post Terminus

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Apeiron

That One Guy
Staff member
Supporter
Jul 23, 2009
comicwriting.wordpress.com
Latens
24,848✦
Exa
⏆8,874
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Hey y'all. So, some conversation has been happening about increasing the site's networking situation. As a result of that some things have developed. Mainly, Ganner Rhysode (Tod) and I have created a PT Ao3 account as well as a Wattpad account and are currently in the process of gathering some of the stories here on Post Terminus to re-post there. These stories were already given the O.K. by their authors, but we want to open this up to as many people as possible, and also let you know where these stories will be re-posted along with what else we're doing.

So first and foremost, in the spirit of wanting to bring as many people into this as possible, we want to first identify who do and do not want their stories re-posted on Ao3 (and eventually Wattpad if it is a viable site to post our content). Understand that if you do not answer we will not post your content. We want a clear "yes" from you. You can do this in one of two ways. The first is to simply reply to this thread with the below format, and the second is to fill out this form.

Name/Forum Handle: Name you wish to be referenced as, or the name which you are commonly known as.
Agree/Disagree: Whether you agree or disagree to allow the editing team (currently Tod and I) to edit your work and re-post on other sites.
Character(s): Any characters stories you specifically want us to use.
By Line Credit: How you want to be credited in the "By:" line when re-posted. You can use your name or a pseudonym (pen name).

To be clear about our editing process: We will not be changing the overall story as you've written it. We will mostly be helping to polish the story. If re-writes need to happen, we'll talk to you. Expect to receive feedback from us about your work. For older stories we'll message you in some form. If the story is current we'll try to post in the feedback thread of that story. This process may change in the future.

Lastly, in an effort to post more content, and to sort of spice things up, we're going to be classifying stories into a few categories: Individual Stories, Anthologies (Themed stories and What Ifs), and Plot Mission Re-Writes.

Individual Stories (or pchaps as we're used to calling them) are the stories of individual characters, as approved by you, their author. Collaborative stories will have to be re-worked entirely to be included, or will require the author(s) to re-write from a singular perspective.

Anthologies will be submitted work, and completely separate from the individual stories. This is an effort to give you more creative freedom and to explore/build the world of Araevis. We will inform you all of when we are attempting to create an anthology, and what themes we are highlighting or if we're going to cut you loose and just tell us the wildest story you can create. As an example of what an anthology could be, we're looking to do our first anthology as an introduction to Araevis. Something that can help our (potential) future audience get a better idea of the world. We are planning to have the first chapter of this anthology be Will's "Welcome to Terminus" that was posted in week 0.

And then to wrap this portion up, we have Plot Mission Re-Writes where we will either take a PM that has happened and re-tell it through a new character's eyes, or edit the story to fit a singular narrative that includes all of the major players. The reason for this is to incorporate content that was written by players who do not want their writing re-posted. So, for example, if I opted to not have my writing re-posted and the editing team was working on the PM Coming of the Legions, the story could still be told and remain more or less whole, but my portion of the writing would be cut and new content would be added to fill in those cuts.

Now, this is a lot, and things are still in the works. Nothing has been posted elsewhere and it may be some time before we even get to post anything. In the mean time we would really love to hear what you all have to say about this.

Thanks guys,

Hare

P.S. You are able to withdraw your consent to have your content posted at any time, but we would like you to be aware that (outside of individual stories) we will not make a special effort to remove your writing from anthology works or PM Re-writes once they've been posted. This is in an effort to avoid over-encumbering the small editing team.

Redfin

Staff member
Supporter
Mar 18, 2007
Over there
Latens
2,477✦
Exa
⏆10,785
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Name/Forum Handle: Redfin
Agree/Disagree: Agree
Character(s): Any of my Post Terminus characters. The two PC's I have are Cicely and Amanita.
By Line Credit: Redfin

Patreon

Writing Week is 303

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis