DIY Stat Graph

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Redfin

Staff member
Supporter
Mar 18, 2007
Over there
Latens
10,572✦
Exa
⏆14,496
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Here is one for Post Terminus as well!

UPDATE: A newer version with a new specialty bar!

An example of the result. I am not using my character since I have no character image.
PTGraphBattleshipHime_zps26bf172f.png

Provided below is a PSD file for you to edit as you like. All the parts that you should touch are in folders marked with an asterisk. If there is no asterisk, you can still edit that, but it might get confusing.

Make only one layer visible per folder. There is a portrait frame folder where note what esteem you are. Then put in a name/portrait into the appropriate layer. In addition, there is a layer to note whether you have a vistra or not. A layer is also used to denote what race your character is.

When selecting the amount of bars to put for a stat, it is recommended to follow the 1-5 ranks is 1 bar. 6-10 ranks is 2 bars. 11-15 ranks is 3 bars. 16-20 ranks is 4 bars. 21-25 ranks is 5 bars.

Then there is the mastery layer. This one is based on how many skills in that tree you have brought to Grandmaster rank. Select 1 for 1 skill, 2 for 2 skills, etc.

The file should be openable in GIMP as well. Maybe.

Here is a link to the PSD file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ym0j1al1839apnj/PTProfileGraph(2).psd

In addition I have also made a graph for individual skills. This would be one possible result:
CicelyGraphMartial_zps2c30acdb.png

Similar to above, things you should touch is marked with an asterisk. Select one of the skill trees and then fill up thet bars to represent how many skill ranks you have. And remember to change the backgraphic of the graph depending on what tree you're currently using. Make only one layer visible per folder.

Here is a linke to the PSD File:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/13uyweuft95s02b/PTSkillGraphR.psd

Old links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lqklq1s789s6qe/PTProfileGraph.psd

Last edited:

Nutella

Homoerotic Subtext
May 27, 2011
Middle Earth
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Hi hi! Nerr here with a suggestion!

Since the HD graph had attributes we didn't have as stats, the profile graph was vague and had no systematic manner of determining how many bars there should be. However, PT uses a tiered system for its skills, which makes this profile graph totes convenient. We have five skill trees, and five skills per skill trees, and five tiers for each skill. Since this profile graph has five bars (and a specialty one), I thought that we might actually be able to set a specific number for the bars.

Since the skills is tiered, I suggest that we count them for each level of proficiency (1 for novice, 2 for adept, 3 for skilled, 4 for master, and 5 for grandmaster), and add that to determine the number of bars for the skill set (1 bar for 1-5 points, 2 bars for 6-10 points, 3 bars for 11-15 points, 4 bars for 16-20 points, 5 bars for 21-24 points, specialty for 25).

E.g.
Noogies McGoogie - Demvir

Skills:
School of Castus (The Immaculate): Adept (2)
School of Occultus (The Hidden): Master (4)
School of Bellator (The Destroyer): Grandmaster (5)
School of Serpens (The Serpent): Adept (2)
School of Aquila (The Eagle): Skilled (3)
Way of Perspicax (The Sniper): Adept (2)
Way of Polybolii (The Gunner): Adept (2)
Way of Cannonis (The Bomber): Skilled (3)
Calling of Daemonium (The Summoner): Adept (2)
Calling of Exanimum (The Necromancer): Skilled (3)
Art of Cantatus (The Enchanter): Grandmaster (5)

So then, Noogies's profile graph would look like this:

noogies_zps3a781cb5.png

But then, people might complain. Don't be sirry, Nerrs. Aint nobody got points fo dat or maybe, there'll be butts hurt over maxed out skills. So I have suggestion 2. Instead of having the specialty bar for 25 points, we'll shift the bars to this: 1 bar for 1-5 points, 2 bars for 6-10 points, 3 bars for 11-15 points, 4 bars for 16-20 points, 5 bars for 21-25 points, then leave specialty for the number of skills maxed out.

So how are we gonna go about that?

I suggest 20% opacity per skills maxed out in that specific tree.

So then, since Noogies has 2 skills maxed out, 1 for magic and 1 for craft, he would have to specialty bars at 20% opacity. Like this:

noogies_2_zps9fb46fce.png

So, what do you guys think~? I'm not imposing or anything, I'm just suggesting stuff so we can have a systematic handling of this kinky profile graph thingmajig.

Redfin

Staff member
Supporter
Mar 18, 2007
Over there
Latens
10,572✦
Exa
⏆14,496
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Yeah, I like that idea. It's a good way to divide things up. The second one, with the level 6 bar being used to show how many skills have been grandmastered works well.

Now back to looking at Noogies.

Redfin

Staff member
Supporter
Mar 18, 2007
Over there
Latens
10,572✦
Exa
⏆14,496
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
A new update with new specialty bars that sort of work like what was detailed above. You can see an example of the bar going from 1 to 5 in the first post. Also added in a skill graph to the first post as well. There's an example there.

Patreon

Writing Week is 502

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis