Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Post your submissions for unique items in this thread for evaluation.

A few guidelines
- Read this post: http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?p=735511
Why? Because if you want your item to be considered you'll want to do what it says to do there.

- Meaningless stat boost items will likely be disapproved.
Why? because I'm not gonna allow a stat boost of more than 5% and to be quite honest that is a meaningless boost anyway. Besides, why bother, try something more original

- Be original.
Why? Because I say so. Quite simply the more interesting it is the more I will want to approve it. If it's a 'sword that does x to x person and increases my y by z' I have no incentive to allow it to pass do I?

- Tell me where you got it
Why? Because that matters. You can't just turn up with a mega useful rare item at a critical juncture. Usually there has to be some form of 'quest' to get it. Even if that is simply going to a shop and buying it. A good guideline is that the more epic the 'quest' the stronger I'll allow the item.

- It must fit in with the tone of the RP
Why? Well, why do you think? I am sure that it is stated somewhere but this is a bleach RP, not something else. So, really.. don't take a cool idea and just use it here. Why not try to think of something that works. If you are 9th division some strange body augmentation would be good. A howitzer for a Vizard... not so much.

- Don't continually resubmit the same thing
Why? Because it'll piss me off. Simply put if I say no it means no. For most items I will ask for clarifications and maybe a few changes. If I say no, flat out, then the item is unlikely to be passed no matter how much you change the numbers. If you change what it does but keep the name then sure.

- Look at accepted items
Why? While I may be human and there may be inconsistencies in how powerful or useful the items are that I have previously accepted, they are by and large within certain parameters. More importantly check out my comments on previous items, that'll help you get an idea of what I am looking for in an item.

- Items are not ever gonna be powerful
Why? Because it was decided by us important people that in previous incarnations of the rp they were ludicrous. We have nerfed them. Live with it. Move on. Let it go. That doesn't mean they can't be useful. Maybe try to focus them on non-combat functions?

- You only have 2 item slots so don't fill them with crap
Why? Work that one out for yourself.

- ASK ME FOR FEEDBACK
Why? Because only I know what I am thinking. While deus is the secondary member of staff I am a solo player in approvals guys, he only approves my submissions. My aim is Fables14 and you can always PM me with questions. I can't really help you with what kind of item you want, that is a personal choice, but I can help tailor what you want.

- If you want to complain..
Tough

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
averagepcgame.blogspot.com
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Unique item: Sibo
A long piece of white cloth reaching 40 inches in length and 5 inches in width that is folded around her arms and tuck in at her elbows. The rest of it (the two ends) flows elegantly behind her, flying with the wind as it comes.

Has the ability to act as a shield for Sennyo, able to block attacks up to 3x her reiatsu strength. It can also attack when Sennyo channels 1% of her reiatsu into cloth, acting as a long blade that can cut, stab, and slash enemies.

The item is an item of the noble clan House Gogyo. Sennyo was able to obtain it after she became matriarch of House Gogyo. Sibo is also an item that symbolizes the House Gogyo.
Sibo

Denied pending changes

Problems
The defence seems a bit strong given that you have not put a limiter on it. I would suggest you consider something along the lines of a 2-3% reiatsu drain for every 100% stronger the enemy is. And then capping that at about 500% your strength.
e.g: for an enemy 2x stronger than you it takes 4-6% rei, for an enemy 5x stronger than you it takes a 10-15% of your rei to block the attack.

It being able to be used as a weapon is fineJust clairify whether it is 1% rei per attack, as it were, or whether it can have multiple uses of the back of that initial input.

IM me with qs

Y

YanLan

<div class="bbWrapper"><b>Unique item</b>: Sibo<br /> A long piece of white cloth reaching 40 inches in length and 5 inches in width that is folded around her arms and tuck in at her elbows. The rest of it (the two ends) flows elegantly behind her, flying with the wind as it comes.<br /> <br /> Has the ability to act as a shield for Sennyo, able to block attacks up to 5x her reiatsu in strength. The stronger her opponents are, a higher percentage of reiatsu will drain from her body to sustain the shielding effects. For every 1x they are stronger, there will be a 2% drain of Sennyo’s reiatsu. A maximum drain of her reiatsu is 10% if she blocks an attack 5x stronger than she is. <br /> Whenever Sennyo channels 1% of her reiatsu into Sibo, the item will act as a long blade that can cut, stab and slash her enemies.<br /> <br /> The item is an item of the noble clan House Gogyo. Sennyo was able to obtain it after she became matriarch of House Gogyo. Sibo is also an item that symbolizes House Gogyo nobilities.</div>

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Ok Cat; it's Approved

woo

too_lazy

Jun 9, 2005
あなたの中にですうう~
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Resubmitting 9th Division Items.

9th Division Pack of Items:
Athena
Prometheus
Hephaestus
Hecate

[ Athena ] – A drastic upgrade to the normal Shinigami cellphone; replicates the Earth version of a Blackberry, made with the concept of 'Knowledge is Power'. Contains the radical Hollow Early Detection System, or HEDS for short. HEDS detects a Hollow's presence before the departments in SS, and also senses plane disturbances faster than conventional Shinigami equipment. Can roughly (though almost accurately) translate size of energy presence and number in invaders.

Houses data with a live feed to the 9th Division's Database and can be used to pull up information. May also be used to run diagnostics and comes with a full GPS-like map of SS and Earth (instead of sattelites, spiritual based ley lines are used instead), a photo recognition system for researching unknown devices in the ninth’s database.

Includes a device that is able to take and store material samples and scan for all known compounds it is made of. Is voice activated and responds only to the particular 9th Division Member's biosignatures/touch. “Don't leave home without it.”

[ Prometheus ] – Made specifically for the 9th Division's fieldwork and are the upgrades of normal Shinigami glasses, though they are really lenses and can be integrated into a Shinigami's normal glasses if need be. Prometheus records realtime data for researching purposes and also has a specialized setting for night vision (mainly to record in the dark) .

Also useful when battling with hollows; it documents hollow abilties for later analysis for weaknesses and information. The owner of Prometheus is able to analyze during battle, but to be able to retain concentration upon both fighting and analyzing is suicidal. May also establish a live feed with Athena, so that the user may simply pull up information to see on their own glasses, and is also voice activated and will not work under any other Shinigami, only responding to the biosignatures of the user.

[ Hephaestus ] – The Shinigami version of a Swiss Army Knife, made for the technologically dependent members of the 9th. Although simple in design, its function is completely unique and complex. More or less appearing to be just a handle to a normal tool (about the size of a boxcutter), the technology within houses a sort of shifting mechanism to easily change between tools. By simply turning a dial on the handle, a Shinigami can pull up tools ranging from a knife, a hammer edge, screwdrivers, wire strippers, tweezers/pliers, reamer/puncher, scissors, corkscrew, can/bottle opener, and other small necessities. Only responds to the biosignatures of the user.

[ Hecate ] – Named after the Greek Godess of paths and traveling, she was associated with the ways to Hades. Hecate is similar to a phone/remote control; however what the user punches into the machine performs a very special task. This item allows the 9th Division member to hack into and literally change the Gotei-wide Shinigami system of travel known as Charon's Road for their own purposes; in other words this lets the 9th Division member moveable access to almost anywhere within Seireitei/Soul Society. Only responds to the biosignatures of the user.

In battle Hecate may be used to escape and traveling back to the original site of battle cannot be done. Immediate and subsequent uses are impossible, as the machine requires about half an hour to be used once again (rerouting the traveling system, ensuring the user doesn't end up landing upon/within something).

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Ninth items'n'stuff

[ Athena ] - Approved

[ Prometheus ] - Approved provided all it does is playback and pull up previously stored information. It doesn't analyse by itself.

[ Hephaestus ] - Approved

[ Hecate ] - Approved

too_lazy

Jun 9, 2005
あなたの中にですうう~
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Unique Item
[ Haizou Tetsu ] - "Iron Lungs"

Utilizing the vast amounts of spiritual technology and arcane science, Saika Rakushun has modified a part of his body to his own benefit. The body, even after death, functions as if it were living- and biology in turn functions similarly to a machine. With the aid of the Void and this knowledge (and some helpful surgeons at the Fourth Division), Raku has converted a weakness into a strength.

Saika's lungs have been changed into dual chambers of metal, the same as an asauchi. Within both contraptions are a couple compartments, aside from normal use, for different tasks. One area stores oxygen, with enough air to last for two hours if need be. The other portion is able to convert some of the air he breathes into smoke needed for his Zanpakutou release stages.

For the smoke to be transformed it requires Reiatsu; the cost necessary is 500 Reiatsu for each use. The maximum amount of smoke he can billow out is roughly 2 feet in diameter. One round of rest is required before more smoke can be produced again.

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Iron Lungs - Approved: I find it slightly wierd but you are head of R&D I suppose

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne is a gauntlet of indeterminate colour that belongs to Orpheus Rayne Lord Protector of House Graves. It has a simple ability: when the user knows that he is about to die it will transport him instantly home.

This ability is based upon the person's subconcious knowledge that they are about to die, whether it is the knowledge that the next blade stroke will kill them, or that they are falling down a cliff and the ground is nearing.

The transportation is instantaneous and requires no input of power but the item cannot be activated at will, nor can it return a user back to the point they come from.

damican

Feb 4, 2007
mezoree
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Tosshin - Charge (unique)

Tosshin is a small amulet, with only a pentagram on it, connected to a silver chain worn by Deidric at all times.

Tosshin's effect on Deidric is two fold. First it enhances the flow of Kidou energy through drawing small amount of spirit particals from the area around him, empowering all of his Kidou by 5%.

Second, it emits a small field around Deidric that absorbs the backlash of Kidou gone awry, rendering Deidrics own Kidou energy harmless against himself.

Deidric had this this item specially designed for him, as a special favor from R&D after his House's work in the Age of turmoil.

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Tosshin]

Denied pending changes

Ok, I have two qualms concerning this:

1) There is no downside at all. There has to be a price to pay for stronger Kidou otherwise all shinigami would be equipped with one. That's the bottom line for all unique items: yes they are an advantage but there are no freebies, unlike in the old days when it was an uber-giveaway free-for-all. Give me a tangible downside to the item and I'll reevaluate it.

2) I'm sure you are fully appraised of the fact that in effect people tend not to use calculations in fights, relying rather on the fact that we don't tolerate godmodding so a small boost in Kidou seems rather odd as a choice for one of your two unique items. But that isn't for m to judge, I just felt you should be aware that you only get two so this isn't necessarily useful.

damican

Feb 4, 2007
mezoree
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Tosshin Charge (unique)

Tosshin is a small amulet, with only a pentagram on it, connected to a silver chain worn by Deidric at all times.

Tosshin is unique in that it acts as a reservoir. Deidric may store 10% of his reiatsu inside of Tosshin, though this stored energy dissipates over time. The energy will usually last inside the amulet for 24 hours before starting to leak out, after another four hours pass all of the energy is gone.

Deidric may reabsorb this energy at a small cost: 10% of what is stored will be lost when regathering the reiatsu from the amulet. If he is already fully 'charged' so to speak, it would have no effect.

While Tosshin maintains some of Deidric's energy. it emits a small field around him that absorbs the backlash of Kidou gone awry, rendering Deidrics own Kidou energy harmless against himself.

Deidric had this this item specially designed for him, as a special favor from R&D after his House's work in the Age of turmoil.

(hope this is better.)

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Tosshin]

Approved Pending clarification

You can IM me about this if you see me on but essentially what does the stored energy do? Does it essentially give you a small amount of rei that you can access at will? If so sure, I'll let that one go through. Just post up a revised description with it specifying the use of the stored up rei and I'll most likely wave it through.

damican

Feb 4, 2007
mezoree
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Tosshin]

Approved Pending clarification

You can IM me about this if you see me on but essentially what does the stored energy do? Does it essentially give you a small amount of rei that you can access at will? If so sure, I'll let that one go through. Just post up a revised description with it specifying the use of the stored up rei and I'll most likely wave it through.

I changed 1 word, that aught to clarify. I meant Deidric can reabsorb the rei from the amulet... Typos suck.

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Tosshin]

Approved

Yeah... approved.. yeah.. (i hate word limits)

Amadeus

Jun 1, 2005
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne is a gauntlet of indeterminate colour that belongs to Orpheus Rayne Lord Protector of House Graves. It has a simple ability: when the user knows that he is about to die it will transport him instantly home.

This ability is based upon the person's subconcious knowledge that they are about to die, whether it is the knowledge that the next blade stroke will kill them, or that they are falling down a cliff and the ground is nearing.

The transportation is instantaneous and requires no input of power but the item cannot be activated at will, nor can it return a user back to the point they come from.
Approved.

Had to confirm with moot about pillaging.

Hase the Storm

Nov 18, 2007
In the Clouds Soaring Higher!
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Feral Pills: Unique

Feral Pills are pills that Anubis uses to enhance his five senses.(It still does not give him sight from his eyes.) It brings out the animal instincts inside him. It turns his skin dark red and black. All the effects are temporary and drains him of his energy when the pill wears off.

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Feral pills]: Disapprovedpending clarification

Numbers Numbers Numbers. Give me length of duration, approximate drain of energy and examples of how it enhances the strength. Also I would like to see where you got them.

Hase the Storm

Nov 18, 2007
In the Clouds Soaring Higher!
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Feral pills]: Disapprovedpending clarification

Numbers Numbers Numbers. Give me length of duration, approximate drain of energy and examples of how it enhances the strength. Also I would like to see where you got them.
[Feral Pills]:

The Feral Pills were invented by Hanashi's grandfather Suitougakari Kenjin. Kenjin gave Anubis these pills to use to enhance his five senses.(It still does not give him sight from his eyes.) It brings out the animal instincts inside him which makes him strong as ten men. It turns his skin black and dark red. Anubis should only take one pill at a time. All the effects will last for a hour and drains him completely of his energy for a day when the pill wears off.

Warning:
If In the case Anubis takes more then one:

If Anubis takes two pills he becomes more primal then before with some self control lost. It will only last for forty-five minutes.

If Anubis takes three pills he becomes a blood thirsty beast with the strength of twenty men. It will only last for thirty minutes but after it wears off Anubis will die.

ZoneGhost

Aug 13, 2007
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
[Feral pills]: Disapproved pending reworking

Ok Hase, It's good to see more detail in your submission but there are a few things:

1) You say it enhances his senses and brings out animal instincts but what has that got to do with what is in effect a 900% increase to strength? I think you have to rethink your submission because I find that while you kind of know what you want you haven't really thought it through. If you are enhancing your senses then you can see, feel, smell, taste and hear better. Animal instincts just make you more bloodthirsty or prone to fighting with teeth, feet hands etc..

2) HELL NO. you are saying that if he takes a pill he can become 10x stronger than he is usually, along with enhanced senses. In that case if you decided to specialise in Hak you could effectively kill most people of your level without restriction. There is no way you can have that. As for draining him of energy for an hour, well in my experience most fights end up with you in no good condition to continue fighting so it is a pointless limiter.
As for taking three pills then dying, well I might accept that one as a standalone piece but otherwise no.

3) As a point, draining you of energy would kill you. If you do want something like that make it rendering you unconcious for a set period of tim or something.

Patreon

Discord Chat

Writing Week is 236

Current Date in Araevis