Trying something different with this since nothing else seems to be working
Explanations & Updates for Kidou
Tattoo of the Gods
Orbs of Light
Tower of Babel
Well, I asked Wind if I could go ahead and create a list about kidou. I made a list from 1-100, I had to change some of of you guys kidou numbers/cost to better fit what we just learned from the manga(higher number = more powerful). First, I plan on making each list then I will alphabetize all the descriptions.
Also, each spell will now be put into a cateorgy, like this.
I'll update the list when new kidou is added, and I'll try to make up chants for spells that don't have them. Unless, the person who made them wants to make one.
- Hadou: Attack spells/Destructive Arts
- Bakudou: Binding Arts
- Bougyoudo: Support spells/Misc Arts
- Chiyudo: Healing spells/Defensive Arts
IT WOULD HELP IF WHEN YOU MAKE KIDOU, YOU DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE INCANTATION OR COST PART. THANKS
As for other kidou stuff: You gain an extra kidou slot every 500 kidou points and incantation bypass is learned at 2000 kidou.
Kidou Slots(Measured per Kidou)
0 - 3
500 - 4
1000 - 5
1500 - 6
2000 - 7
2500 - 8
3000 - 9
3500 - 10
4000 - 11
4500 - 12
5000 - 13
5500 - 14
6000 - 15
6500 - 16
7000 - 17
7500 - 18
8000 - 19
8500 - 20
9000 - 21
9500 - 22
10000 and up - (Hopefully it's obvious by now)
To make things easier to understand, all extensions should be read like this.
1st spell - Intial Cost/2nd Spell - Total Cost
So if you have a spell that costs 500 and its extensions says 1000, then both simply cost 500.
Then you have moves that are not extensions, simply variations. For moves like that you use whatever cost it says for that attack.
So if 1st spell is 500 and 2nd one is 500 both cost 500 but you can't combo them like with and extension spell.
From now on each extension will have (ext to show extension and var for variations). I'll try to get to the older ones as soon as I can.
*NOTE: NO STACKING STAT BOOSTS. You cannot take a 20% boost from SP, add it to a 30% boost another technique gives you and make it 50%. It's the maximum boost you can get at the time, in this case, 30%.
Concerning Stat Boost Feats & Techniques:
Stat Boost Kidou -
- The maximum you can raise a stat is 50%, and that is if the kidou only raises that one stat, and only for three or less turns. There are some special cases however.
- The maximum stat boost for 2-3 stats is 20%.
- The maximum stat boost for all stats is 10%.
- All of the maximums for kidou are duplicated for techniques, except the maximum for a single stat is not 50%, but 40%.
You may have as many as you want...just remember, they don't stack!!! (So basically, you would be one retarded fellow to waste all your kidou slots on stat boosters.)
A team kidou will basically be a combined kidou between a group of two or more people. When done you take the cost of the kidou and divide it between the users of the kidou.
As for power, it's simple. You basically take the power levels of each of the users, and combine them into one. There are limits however, the kidou's maximum power cannot exceed, 50% of the strongest user's SP ranking. So basically it works this way:
5000 cost/2 people with 10000 SP = 2500 cost/15000 power
5000 cost/2 people - one with 10000, one with 5000 = 2500 cost/15000 power
This may seem unfair to people with the same SP, but their is a reasoning behind it. The person with the highest SP acts as the "conduit" when a duo spell is used, therefore the spell puts a strain on that person. So, as not to cause exhaustion, their is a limit to the max power of the attack.
There are a few other rules too. For a duo kidou to be used, both people must know the spell. However, it can still be used if only one person knows the spell. But they need the cooperation of the other person and they have to pay a 30% cost penalty.
As for incantation, you can either have it that both people speak the same incantation(one person if the penalty is used.) Or have the people speak different parts of the incantation to combine one.
I'm still in the middle of working everything out, so expect some changes here and there. But it took me long enough just to come up with this system, so it should be okay for now. I'll post these rulings in the section later. Here goes an example.
Harbinger - Hadou #75, 2800 Kidou (1400 each)
Description: One of the rare duo kidou, Harbinger works by having two people combine their reiatsu and releasing it out into a massive force. To use this attack, the two users stand side by side (however, it can still be used as long as they're within 10ft of each other) and force their palms forward. The two separate reiatsu combine a form one large wave (the hue of the wave is the color that would come from both the combined energies).
The large, focused wave (about 5 ft in diameter) shoots out like a tornado. As it twists outward in sucks in anything unfortunate to be close to attack is caught in the brutal torrent. The attack then breaks around and shoots out at every target in range. A solid wave of reiatsu barreling into each of them. There are about up to 20 separate blasts all together, and the blasts are a divided between the targets (so one person would take the full onslaught of each blast).
Incantation: (1st person) The high current falls pulling down the sky. (2nd) The low current rises as the land breaks. (Together) The dead light carries the future chart, and man's destiny. Hadou #75, Harbinger.
*Note: I'll try to make more kidou teamable in the future.
Low Class [0-600 cost]
These spells are the weakest and easiest spells to use. They are not quite as damaging as higher level spells, however their cost is much lower and they can usually be used many times without tiring out the user. They are also the simplest of all the spell classes, so their effects will usually(but not always) be temporary with a low range of effect.
Low-level spells aren't very damaging and most of the time will not kill an opponent unless they are severely weaker than you or they are already near death. Many low-level spells are used to slowly whittle away at your opponent, or temporarily stun them. When used properly most low-level spells can be damaging to the area of the body they strike, almost making that part unusable.
Area of effect and durability:
Most low-level spells do not have very large areas of effect, and most of the ones that do are support spells with very weak overall effects. Also, depending on the power and the skill of the user, most low-level spells will only last a few seconds before dissipating.
Most healing spells of these levels are mainly used to heal minor wounds while still in the heat of battle. The usually effect small areas and have slow regeneration speeds. They are usually more efficient when one doesn't have much time to spare.
Mid Class [600-2500 cost]
Mid class spells are the most balanced efficiency and power wise. They aren't as damaging as high level spells. However, they can do considerable amounts of damage without tiring out the user as much as a high level spell would. They cannot be used as many times as low-level spells could be used without tiring out the user. The effects of mid-class spells aren't as simple as lower class ones, so they involve some level of concentration. Their effects last longer and have great effect areas.
Mid class spells can do considerable amounts of damage without tiring out the user. If used properly they have a decent chance of killing or incapacitating an opponent with one or two direct shots. Mid-level spells are usually used to do a decent level of damage to one's opponent without tiring one's self out too much or to take out a group of weaker enemies all at once.
Area of effect and durability:
Most mid-level spells have decent areas of effect, whether for attack or support. The support spells are also more elaborate than those of low-level spells and allow greater manipulation of one's spiritual energy. Unlike most of low-level spells, mid-level ones can last for long stretches of times. Most stronger mid levels usually only last for a few seconds to about a minute.
Mid-level spells are the most efficient because they have the ability to heal both minor and major injuring without draining too much of one's energy. They usually can effect large sections of the body or more than one person at a time, and they can even heal large gashes and broken bones in a good amount of time.
High Class [2500+]
High-class spells are the strongest and hardest spells to learn and use. Their power is great, usually allowing one to kill or incapacitate one or more persons in one incantation. Because they are so strong, most people will only be able to cast them once or twice before they tire themselves out. Because of their difficulty to complete and cost, most high-level spells are only used by skilled kidou users or as a desperation act.
High-class spells are the most powerful of all spells and therefore the most damaging. They can kill and incapacitate in one blow, and they usually can hit more than one person at a time. Because of this, most (if not all) high-level spells are only used in serious battles and are usually barred from use in friendly competitions.
Area of Effect and Durability:
Most high-level spells have giant areas of effect, some actually being able to envelop a small battlefield. Because these are the highest levels of kidou, these spells allow near perfect manipulation of one's energy for support spells, allowing the person to pull off many elaborate moves. High-level spells can last very long, some taking days to dissipate and others remaining on the battlefield long after a battle has ended. However, like all other classes, the strongest ones will only last for about a few seconds to a few minutes.
High class healing is the best around, and also the most taxing. These spells allow almost instant healing and can even regenerate lost limbs if possible. There are some so powerful that they can even bring a person back from the brink of death. However, only the most skilled shinigami even know of their existence.
To make the kidou listing a bit faster (and easier for me to keep track of), I'm going to be adding property terms to the Hadou, Bakudou, Bougyudou and Chiyudo lists. Each properties bar will be spaced as such [--/--/--] and feature element/type/range respectfully.
Each type will be mark as such:
Element - Elemental Properties. Basically this is the elemental affiliation of a spell. In case of multiple affiliations, the spell will either have two or it will only have the element that is most favored.
[Fir] - Fire. Primary source of flame and heat based damage. It used for any kidou favoring said element. Mainly used in Hadou and Bakudou. Favored element of aggressive kidou users. Attacks of this sort tend to be focused on causing a great amount of damage to one person. Bakudou of this nature tends to be based around not only binding the opponent but causing heavy burns to hinder movement.
[Wat] - Water. Primary source of all things water. It used for any kidou favoring said element. Mainly used in Hadou and Bakudou, but present in some Chiyudo. Favored element of Chiyudo users. Attacks of this type tend to be based around drowning or simply bombarding target with large amounts of water. Chiyudo of this nature is based mainly about cleaning the body of infections and impurities.
[Ice] - Ice. Primary source of all things Ice. Is used for any kidou favoring said element. Mainly used in Hadou and Bakudou. Favored element of aggressive attackers and chiyudo users. Ice kidou tends to be about to heavy damage to one or more target and temporary freezing their movements. While chiyudo of the type is usally for preventing blood lose or preserving limbs.
[Wnd] - Wind. Primary source of all things involving wind and air. Mainly used in Hadou, but can be featured in Bakudou, Bougyoudo, and Chiyudo. Balanced element, favored by aggressive kidou users and passive ones. Has many practical uses for all arts.
[Ear] - Earth. Primary source of all things concerning the ground and earth. Mainly used in Hadou, but can be featured in others as well. Favored by aggressive kidou users. Hadou of this nature tends to be about taking down a large group of people and temporary disorienting them.
[Wood] - Wood. Primary source of all things concerning plantlife. Used in multiple arts. Has many practical uses.
[Met] - Metal. Primary source of all things concerning Iron and other metals. Used in multiple arts. Has many practical uses.
[Ltg] - Lightning. Primary source of all things related with lightning and the heavens. Mainly used in Hadou. Favored by aggressive kidou users. Lightning based attacks usually revolve around causing great damage to one target and temporary paralyzing their movements.
[Dark] - Dark. Intangible element, Dark is more of a state of being than a element. Most dark attacks are based around draining the strength of a target, causing a infliction upon them, or killing them in a malicious way. Mostly used in Hadou. Favored by aggressive kidou users for it's ability to weaken opponent.
[Lgt] - Light. Like Dark, Light is intangible. Mainly used for kidou that focus on healing and purifying the body of both wounds and malicious presences, and destructive arts that are based around purging dark spirits. Balanced type, but extremely rare.
[Non] - Non-Elemental. An ability that has no specific place in the elements. Usually seen in Bougyoudo. Favored by mainly and has many uses.
Type - Basically, this is what the kidou basically is or what it does.
[For] - Force. An intangible form of kidou, basically used to describe when kidou is used in a way that is unseen. Has many different types.
[Brt] - Burst. A term for a large force of kidou that is released in a short amount of time. Such as a desperation attack or a close-range attack.
[Beam] - Beam. A term for focused kidou that is released steady and in one direction, such as a laser beam. Used mainly for Hadou.
[Sht] - Shot. A term for a focused kidou that is released all at once but in one direction, like a bullet.
[Cnt] - Counter. A term for kidou that is specifically for countering something. Usually used in Bougyoudo
[Str] - Strike. A term for kidou that involves physical striking.
[Bst] - Boost. A term for kidou that is used to augment an ability or stat. Mainly used in Bougyudou.
[Ill] - Illusion. A term for kidou that is used to trick the opponent or create illusions.
[Hea] - Healing. A term for kidou that is used mainly to heal and/or purify one of wounds and other malicious properties.
[Wave] - Wave. A term for kidou that is released like a wave, usually causing massive destruction and hard to evade. Also term used for skinnier waves, such as energy blades.
[Grd] - Ground. A term for kidou that effects the earth or comes from the ground.
[Bar] - Barrier. A term for kidou that causes barriers and shields.
[Phy] - Physical. A term for kidou that causes a physical augmentation on the user or target.
[Men] - Mental. A term for kidou that causes a mental augmentation on the user or target.
[Mov] - Movement. A term for a kidou that is mainly used for moving user or target.
[Com] - Communication. A kidou that allows the user to communicate with one or more persons, or to communicate with something they normally wouldn't.
[Dim] - Dimensional. Term for kidou that affects the dimensions of Soul Society, Earth, Hell, and Huero Muero in any way.
[Bind] - Binding. Used mainly in bakudou, it is a term for any kidou that keeps something stored or binds something for any long period of time.
[Hom] - Homing. A kidou that homes in on the target and usually will not stop until it has been fully evaded or has hit its target.
[Exp] - Explosion. A kidou that when released explodes violently.
[Con] - Constant. A kidou that stays active as long as the user wills it.
[Sky] - Sky. A kidou that strikes from the skies, usually raining down on the target.
[Area] - Area. A kidou that is meant to affect only a specific area.
[Mat] - Materialization. A kidou that forms an object.
[Team] - Team. A kidou that can only be performed by two or more people
[Te-op] - Team Optional. A kidou that can be performed alone or with multiple persons.
Range - Basically the area of influence for a Kidou.
[Srt] - Short. Kidou only reaches a few feet and is usually accomplished by direct contact with the user and target.
[Mid] - Mid. Kidou that have a decent range, but one not far enough to be considered long.
[Lng] - Long. Kidou can reach far places, allowing the user to hit their target without being in the line of fire themselves.
[Wide] - Wide. A term for a kidou that has a large, but undefined, area effect. Usually seen in high levels.
[Tar] - Target. A term for kidou that only works in a fixed area, usually one decided by the user.
[Dome] - Dome. A term for a kidou with a Dome like area of effect. One that can or cannot be based around the user or target as the center.
[Frt] - Frontal. Barrier Only. Term for a barrier that only appears at the front of the target.
[Side] - Side. Barrier Only. Term for a barrier that only appears at the side of the target.
[Rear] - Rear. Barrier Only. Term for a barrier that only appears at the rear of the target.
[Self] - Self. Term for kidou that is only meant to affect the user.
Spell Speed 0(S0) = User's Total Kidou Stat x .75 = Kidou Speed
Spell Speed 1(S1) = User's Total Kidou Stat x 1.00 = Kidou Speed
Spell Speed 2(S2) = User's Total Kidou Stat x 1.25 = Kidou Speed
Spell Speed 3(S3) = User's Total Kidou Stat x 1.50 = Kidou Speed
1. Hadou #1, Yakekoge [Fir/Con/Srt] - 10 Kidou/S1
2. Hadou #2 - Beniikazuchi [Ltg/Beam/Lng] - 15 kidou/S3
3. Hadou #3, Myaku [Non/For/Lng] - 20 Kidou/S3
4. Hadou #4, Byakurai [Ltg/Beam/Lng] - 25 Kidou/S3
5. Hadou #5, Demon Fist [Non/Brt/Srt] - 30 kidou/Hakuda-Dependent
7. Hadou #7, Rakurai [Ltg/Sht/Lng] - 40 Kidou/S2
8. Hadou #8, Static Blast [Ltg/Beam/Srt] - 45 Kidou/S1
9. Hadou #9, Kamaitachi [Wnd/Brt/Mid] - 50 Kidou/S2
10. Hadou #10, Red Snow [Fir/Sht/Lng] - 60 Kidou /S1
11. Hadou #11, Hoteruchion [Fir/Grd/Tar] - 70 Kidou/S1
12. Hadou #12, Sweep [Wind/Sht/Mid] - 80 Kidou/S2
13. Hadou #13, Inflamari [Fir/Grd/Lng] - 85 Kidou/S2
14. Hadou #14, Hakke Kuushou [Non/For/Srt] - 90 Kidou/S1
15. Hadou #15, Defusion [Non/Brt/Self] - 100 Kidou/S1
16. Hadou #16, Ice Water [Ice/Sht/Lng] - 115 Kidou/S1
17. Hadou #17, Dragon's Breath [Fir/Beam/Lng] - 125 Kidou/(single-shot S1/Rapid Fire S2)
18. Hadou #21, Infurnus [Fir/Grd/Tar] - 135 Kidou/S2
19. Hadou #19, Cosmos Summit [Ear/Grd/Wide] - 140 Kidou/S1
20. Hadou #20, Reaper [Non/Wave/Lng] - 150 Kidou/S3
22. Hadou #22, Deadly Quill [Non/Sky/Tar] - 175 Kidou/S0
24. Hadou #24, Raigen [Ltg/Beam/Lng] - 200 Kidou/S2
25. Hadou #25, Breaking Palm [Non/Brt/Srt] - 220 Kidou/Hakuda-Dependent
26. Hadou #26, Toutenya [Lgt/Sht/Lng] - 240 Kidou/S3
27. Hadou #27, Chuujou [Ear/Grd/Tar]/Assatsu [Ext/Ear/Grd/Tar] - 260/1000 kidou - S1/S2
28. Hadou #28, Aisu [Var/Ice/Beam/Lng]/Aisuhaaken [Var/Ice/Sht/Lng]/Aisudansu [Var/Ice/Beam/Tar] - 280/1000/1200 Kidou - S2/S0/S1
29. Hadou #29, Diamond Cutter [Ear/Area/Wide] -- 290 Kidou
30. Hadou #30, Big Bang[Non/Sht/Lng] - 300 Kidou
31. Hadou #31, Shakkahou [Fir/Sht/Lng] - 325 Kidou/S2
32. Hadou #32, Heki [Non/Brt-Sht/Srt] - 350 Kidou/S1
33. Hadou #33, Soukatsui [Non/Brt/Wide] - 375 Kidou/S3
34. Hadou #34 Underbite[Ear/Area/Mid]/Overbite[Ext/Ear/Area/Mid]/Grand Divide[Ext/Ear/Area/Mid] - 400/700/1000 Kidou - S1/S1/S1
35. Hadou #35, Cinder [Fir/Brt/Srt]/Blaze[Var/Fir/Beam/Lng]/Sun Flare[Var/Fir/Sht/Long] - 425/500/1200 Kidou - S1/S0/S1
36. Hadou #36, Kancho [Ear/Grd/Tar] - 450 Kidou - add to list
37. Hadou #37, Altar [Ear/Grd/Tar] - 475 Kidou/S0
38. Hadou #38, Coiling Abyss[Drk/Tar/Lng] - 500 Kidou/S2
39. Hadou #39, Wind Master [Wnd/Sky/Tar] - 525 kidou/S3 -revise
40. Hadou #40, Byakucho Kaisou (White Boar's Stampede) [Ear/Grd/Lng] - 550 Kidou/S3
41. Hadou #41, Dead Air [Wind/Sht/Lng] - 575 Kidou/S3 - revise
42. Hadou #42, Raiden [Ltg/Beam/Lng] - 600 Kidou/S1
43. Hadou #43, Burst Stream [Wat/Beam/Lng] - 635 Kidou/S1
44. Hadou #44, Bloody Vulcan [Non/Beam/Lng] - 650 Kidou/S1
45. Hadou #45, Kageryuu Ikari [Non/Grd/Tar] - 675 Kidou/S0
46. Hadou #46, Shindou [Non/Sht/Lng] - 700 Kidou/S1
47. Hadou #47, Fist of Destruction [Lgt/Brt/Srt] - 750 Kidou/Hakuda-Dependent
50. Hadou #50, Cataclysm [Ear/Wave/Lng] - 900 Kidou/S0
51. Hadou #51, Jiraigen [Non/Exp/Wide] - 950 Kidou/S1
52. Hadou #52, Thor's Hammer [Ltg/Con-Sht/Srt-Lng] - 1000 Kidou/S2
54. Hadou #54, Haien [Fir/Exp/Srt] - 1100 Kidou/S1
55. Hadou #55, Ice Pike [Ice/Grd/Lng] - 1150 Kidou/S1
57. Hadou #57, Reaving Wind [Wind/Sky/Tar] - 1250 Kidou/S3
61. Hadou #61, Writhing Spark [Ltg/Hom/Lng]/Writhing Demon [Var/Ltg/Area/Lng] - 1400/3000 Kidou - S1/S0
62. Hadou #62, Gouka [Fir/Grd/Tar] - 1470 Kidou/S1
63. Hadou #63, Raikouhou [Ltg/Brt/Lng] - 1500 Kidou/S2
64. Hadou #64, Kageyakedo [Dark/Area/Mid] 1600 Kidou/S3
66. Hadou #66, Chain reaction [Non/Grd/Tar] - 1800 Kidou/S2
67. Hadou #67, Flash Freeze [Ice/Wave/Wide] - 1900 Kidou/S0
68. Hadou #68, Uchuusename [Non/Sht/Lng] - 2000 Kidou/S1
69. Hadou #69, Zantanuskin [Fir/Sky/Wide] - 2100 Kidou/S0
70. Hadou #70, Shoshin [Lgt/Sht/Lng] - 2200 Kidou/S2
71. Hadou #71, Burst Geyser [Fir/Grd/Wide] - 2300 Kidou/S1
72. Hadou #72, Abadon's Kiss [Dark/Hom/Tar] - 2400 Kidou/S1
73. Hadou #73, Ebon[Dark/Exp/Srt] - 2600 Kidou/Hakuda-Dependent
74. Hadou #74, Harbinger - 2800 Kidou [Non/Team/Lng] (1400 each)/S2
75. Hadou #75, Black Wind [Wind/Sky/Tar] - 3000 Kidou/S2
76. Hadou #76, Comet [Non/Brt/Srt] - 3200 Kidou/Hakuda-Dependent
77. Hadou #77, Snowstorm [Ice/Sky/Wide] - 3400 Kidou/S1
78. Hadou #78, Torrential Wrath [Wat/Grd/Wide] - 3600 Kidou/S1
79. Hadou #79, Banrai [Ltg/Sky/Wide] - 3800 Kidou/(Initial strike - S1/Smaller strikes - S3)
80. Hadou #80, Bakuhatsu [Fir/Exp/Wide] - 4000 Kidou/S2
81. Hadou #81, Daijishin [Ear/Grd/Wide] - 4200 Kidou/S2
82. Hadou #82, Demon's Baptism [Dark/Hom/Tar] - 4400 Kidou/S2
83. Hadou #83, Guardian's Palm [Ear/Grd/Wide] - 4600 Kidou/S0
84. Hadou #84, Forgotten Punishment [Drk/Hom/Tar]- 4800 kidou/S1
85. Hadou #85, Graviton[Non/Sht/Tar] - 5000 Kidou/S2
86. Hadou #86, Hadouken[Non/Beam/Lng] - 5200 Kidou/S2
87. Hadou #87, Deforvastation[Wood/Area/Wide] - 5500 Kidou/S3
88. Hadou #88, Kaiton Saihou [Non/Sht/Lng] - 5,700 Reiatsu (fixed)/S4 (Gotei 13 only)
89. Hadou #89, Grand Cross [Lgt/Area/Wide] - 5,800 Kidou/S0
90. Hadou #90, Kurohitsugi [Dark/Hom/Tar] - 6,000 Kidou/S1
91. Hadou #91, Kyuuden [Ltg/Area/Wide] - 6500 Kidou/S0
92. Hadou #92, Avalanche [Ice-Wind/Area/Wide] - 6800 Kidou/S2
93. Hadou #93, Karamaridaigyakusatsu [Fir/Hom/Tar] - 7000 Kidou/S1
94. Hadou #94, Senken [Non/Hom/Tar] - 7500 Kidou
96. Hadou #96, Dark Hole [Dark/Exp/Wide] - 8500 Kidou/S1
97. Hadou #97, Shounetsujigoku [Fir/Exp/Dome] - 9000 Kidou/S2
98. Hadou #98, Meteor Rain [Fir-Ear/Sky/Wide] - 9500 Kidou/S0
99. Hadou #99, Radiance - 10000 Kidou (S0 while forming/S2 while striking)
1. Bakudou #1, Obstruction [Non/Bind/Lng]- 15 Kidou/S3
2. Bakudou #2, Double Obstruction [Non/Bind/Lng] - 20 kidou/S2
4. Bakudou #4, Lockdown [Non/Bind/Srt] - 30 Kidou
5. Bakudou #5, Mummification [Non/Bind/Tar] - 40 Kidou/S2
7. Bakudou #7, Thorn [Wood/Grd/-] - 60 Kidou/S2
8. Bakudou #8, Sealing Rings [Non/Hom/Lng] - 65 Kidou/S3
9. Bakudou #9, Geki [Non/Hom/Lng] - 70 Kidou/S1
10. Bakudou #10, Gokuin [Non/Beam/Lng] - 75 Kidou/S1
11. Bakudou #11, Cage [Met/Area/Tar] - 75 Kidou/S1
12. Bakudou #12,Tragic Kingdom [Non/Hom/Lng]/Red Kingdom [Ext/Non/Bind/Tar] -- 90 Kidou/600 Kidou -- S2/S1
13. Bakudou #13, Earthen Maw. [Ear/Grd/Tar] - 90 Kidou/S1
14. Bakudou #14, Spirit Prison [Non/Bind/Mid] - 100 Kidou/S1
15. Bakudou #15, Time Bomb [Non/Exp/Srt] - 110 Kidou/ S1
16. Bakudou #16, Encumber [Non/Man/Tar] - 120 Kidou/S3
17. Bakudou #17, Ice Prison [Ice/Grd/Mid]/Ice Maiden [Ext/Ice/Bind/Tar] -- 135 Kidou/600 Kidou -- S2/S1
19. Bakudou #19, Betobetokenwonuku/Sticky draw [Non/Hom/Tar] - 150 Kidou/S3
20. Bakudou #20, Chains of Misery [Fir/Sht/Lng]/Chains of Torment [Ext/Fir/Bind/Tar] - 170/700 Kidou -- S2/S2
21. Bakudou #21, Clay [Ear/Grd/Tar]/Pale Embrace[Ext/Ear/Bind/Tar]/Grim Embrace[Ext/Ear/Bind/Tar] - 200/1000/6000 Kidou -- S2/S2/S2
23. Bakudou #23, Seizing Vines (Shouaku Tsurukusa)[Wood/Hom/Mid] - 230 Kidou/S3
25. Bakudou #25, Razorwire Restraint (Shinzui Clan Special) [Non/Grd/Tar] - 250 Kidou/Persecution [Non/Bind/Tar] - 600 Kidou/S2
26. Bakudou #26, Atlas [Non/Bind/Tar] - 270 Kidou/S3
27. Bakudou #27, Bisokudo [Non/Bind/Lng] - 300 Kidou/S1
28. Bakudou #28, Anchor [Non/Sht/Lng] - 325 Kidou/S2
29. Bakudou #29, Reaper's Curse [Non/Bind/Srt] - 350 Kidou
30. Bakudou #30, Liquid Prison (Based off Naruto manga) [Wat/Bind/Srt] - 360 Kidou/Celsius [Ice/Bind/Srt] - 1000 Kidou -- S2
33. Bakudou #33, Hold [Non/Bind/Srt] - 400 Kidou/S3
34. Bakudou #34, Terra's Fly Trap [Wood/-/-] - 410 Kidou/S1
35. Bakudou #35, Tremor [Ear/Grd/Tar] - 425 Kidou/S0
36. Bakudou #36, Kagewana [Non/Bind/Lng] - 550 Kidou/Kageshihai [Non/Bind/Tar] - 1200 Kidou -- S3
37. Bakudou #37, Yusuru [Non/Bind/Area] - 450 Kidou/S1
39. Bakudou #39, Raifutsukamu [Non/Bind/Mid] - 480 Kidou/S1
40. Bakudou #40, Hinome [Fir/Area/Tar] - Bakudou #40, 500 kidou/S1
41. Bakudou #41, Dark Claw [Dark/Grd/Tar] - 500 Kidou / Demon's Claw [Ext/Dark/Bind/Tar] - 1000 kidou -- S2
42. Bakudou #42, Spider's Web [Non/Sht/Lng] - 520 Kidou/S2
43. Bakudou #43, Rapture [Wind/Wave/Tar] - 525 Kidou/S0
44. Bakudou #44, Mask of Punishment [Non/Sht/Lng] - 530 Kidou/S1
45. Bakudou #45, Beast Fang [Non/Sht/Lng] - 550 Kidou/S2
46. Bakudou #46, Ancestral Clasp [Ear/Bind/Tar] - 550 kidou/Bakudou #46, Ancestral Wrath [Lgt/Sky/Tar] - 2000 kidou - S0/S1
50. Bakudou #50, Entombment [Ear/Area/Tar] - 600 Kidou/S2
51. Bakudou #51, Gesshoku [Ice/Area/Tar] - 610 Kidou/S1
53. Bakudou #53, Asamoya [Non/Wave/Lng] - 650 Kidou/S0
54. Bakudou #54, Tsuchinikaeru [Non/Sky/Tar] - 600 Kidou/S0
55. Bakudou #55, Diamond Dust [Ice/Hom/Tar] - 680 Kidou/S3
56. Bakudou #56, Divining Bolt [Ltg/Area/Tar] - 700 Kidou/S2
57. Bakudou #57, Tree of Stolen Life [Wood/Grd/Tar] - 720 Kidou/S1
58. Bakudou #58, Kakushitsuijaku [Non/Hom/Tar] - 730 Kidou/S1
59. Bakudou #59, Trap Floor [Non/Area/Lng] - 790 Kidou/S1
60. Bakudou #60, Vampire's Rapture [Non/Hom/Tar] - 800 Kidou/S2
61. Bakudou #61, Rikijyoukourou [Non/Bind/Tar] - 835 Kidou/S3
62. Bakudou #62, Suho [Non/Area/Tar] - 890 Kidou/S1
63. Bakudou #63, Kingusari [Non/Grd/Tar] - 950 Kidou/S2
64. Bakudou #64, Ghastly Dentention[Non/Bind/Tar] - 975 Kidou/Bakudou #64, Ghastly Punishment - 1500 Kidou -- S2/S2
65. Bakudou #65, Seal of Origins [Non/Beam/Lng] - 1000 Kidou/S1
66. Bakudou #66, Sinner's Burial [Ear/Grd/Tar] - 1055 Kidou/S1
67. Bakudou #67, Nowhere's Gate [Lgt/Area/Tar] - 1100 Kidou/Bakudou #67, Purgatory [Ext/Lgt/Area/Tar] - 4000 Kidou -- S1/S1
68. Bakudou #68, Itojinjoumae [Non/Cnt/Lng] - 1135 Kidou/S2
69. Bakudou #69, MÁƒ¡scara Roto [Non/Sht/Tar] - 1200 Kidou/S1
70. Bakudou #70, Death Rose [Wood/Grd/Tar] - 1400 Kidou/S1
71. Bakudou #71, Synapse Break [Non/Con/Srt] - 1800 Kidou/S1
72. Bakudou #72, Exorcism [Dark/Grd/Tar] - 2000 Kidou/S2
73. Bakudou #73, Pyramid of Light [Lgt/Area/Tar] - 2200 Kidou/S1
74. Bakudou #74, Gravity Ring[Non/Bind/Wide] - 2400 Kidou/S2
75. Bakudou #75, Gocchu Tekkan [Ear/Sky/Tar] - 2500 Kidou/S2
76. Bakudou #76, Guillotine [Non/Hom/Tar] - 2800 Kidou/S1
77. Bakudou #77, Tenteikuura [Non/Com/Wide] - 500 Kidou(because it doesn't need to be high)/S0
78. Bakudou #78, 100 Knives Torture [Non/Bind/Tar] - 3000 Kidou/S2
79. Bakudou #79, Stone Sarcophagus [Ear/Area/Tar] - 3150 kidou/S1
80. Bakudou #80, Mugendai (Infinity) [Non/Cnt/Sht] - 3200 Kidou/S1
82. Bakudou #82, Magma Sarcophougus [Fir/Area/Tar] - 3550 Kidou/S1
86. Bakudou 86, Honegaoreru [Non/Bind/Tar] - 4500 Kidou/S1
90. Bakudou #90, Longinus [Lgt/Hom/Tar] - 5000 Kidou/S2
91. Bakudou #91, Magnetic Storm [Non/Area/Dome] - 6000 Kidou/S3
97. Fugyoutenchi [Non/Area/Tar] - Bakudou 97, 7800 Kidou/S1
99. Bakudou #99, Kin (Extends into Bankin) [Non/Sky/Tar] - 9000 Kidou (Kin)/Bankin [Ext/Non/Bind/Tar] 10000 Kidou -- S2/S2
100. - Munashii Migawari [Non/Phy/Self] - Bakudou 100, 10000 Kidou/S1
1. Bougyoudo #1, Senkou [Lgt/Sht/Srt] - 15 Kidou
2. Bougyoudo #2, Hakkuten [Lgt/Sht/Mid] - 20 Kidou
3. Bougyoudo #3, Blue Mist [Non/Area/Srt] - 25 Kidou
4. Bougyoudo #4, Cursed mark [Non/Beam/Lng] - 30 kidou
5. Bougyoudo #5, Red Eye [Non/Men/Self] - 35 Kidou
6. Bougyoudo #6, Hasaki [Non/Con/Mid] - 45 Kidou
7. Bougyoudo #7, Edge [Non/Con/Self] - 50 Kidou
8. Bougyoudo #8, Spirit Blade [Non/Con/Self] - 55 Kidou
9. Bougyoudo #9, Flow Break [Ltg/Brt/Self] - 60 kidou
10. Bougyoudou #10, Talon [Non/Self/Srt] - 65 Kidou
11. Bougyoudo #11, Yobiyoseru [Non/For/Tar] - 70 Kidou
12. Bougyoudo #12, Break of Dusk [Non/Area/Mid] - 75 Kidou
13. Bougyoudo #13, Unbolt [Non/Phy/Srt] - 80 Kidou
14. Bougyoudo #14, Kansei [Non/Area/Tar]- 85 Kidou
15. Bougyoudo #15, Shock [Ltg/For/Srt] - 90 Kidou
16. Bougyoudo #16, Kenkekkai [Non/Phy/Tar] - 95 Kidou
17. Bougyoudo #17, Bikan [Non/Men/Self] - 100 Kidou
20. Bougyoudo #20, Saint's Indulgence (Shinzui Clan Secret) [Non/Cnt/Self] - 50% of spells cost for 1000 or less kidou, 75% for 1001-4000 cost kidou
21. Bougyoudo #21, Zankoku Zutsū [Dark/Men/Srt] - 130 Kidou
23. Bougyoudo #23, Bansoukou [Non/Con/Self] - 150 Kidou
25. Bougyoudo #25, Haneru [Non/Con/Self] - 170 Kidou
26. Bougyoudo #26, Disruption [Wnd/Wave/Mid] - 185 Kidou
27. Bougyoudo #27, Harinezumi [Non/Brt/Self] - 200 Kidou/Yammarashi [Ext/Non/Brt/Self] - 500 Kidou
28. Bougyoudo #28, Banshiissei [Non/Cnt/Self] - 1.3 times the Bakudou used.
29. Bougyoudo #29, Blight [Non/Beam/Lng] - 250 Kidou
30. Bougyoudo #30, Threshold [Non/Con/Self] - 290 kidou
31. Bougyodou #31, Yaiba no Souseiki [Non/Mat/Srt] - Variable kidou
32. Bougyoudo #32, Infiltrator's Vision [Non/Men/Tar] - 325 Kidou
33. Bougyoudo #33, Reaitsu Kōsho [Non/Con/Self] - 350 Kidou
34. Bougyoudo #34, Meikyou [Non/Cnt/Tar] - 1.5-2x kidou used
35. Bougyoudo #35, Collapse [Non/Cnt/Tar] - 1.5 times the cost of the used spell
36. Bougyoudou #36, Ributai Kotsue[Non/Con] - 325 Kidou (1st Division Only)
37. Bougyoudo #37, Third Eye [Non/Mat/Lng] - 430 Kidou
38. Bougyoudo #38, Fiendish Shadow [Non/Mat/Mid] - 450 Kidou
39. Bougyoudo #39, Recall [Non/Dim/Tar] - 470 Kidou
40. Bougyoudo #40, Akekataki [Non/Phy/Self] - 480 Kidou
41. Bougyoudo #41, Viper's Tongue [Dark/Con/Srt] - 490 Kidou
42. Bougyoudo #42, Control Doll [Non/Ill/Lng] - 500 Kidou
43. Bougyoudo #43, Sude [Non/Con/Self]/Ran [Non/Brt/Self] - 510/150(per strike, and prestitque to learn) Kidou
44. Bougyoudo #44, Sacrifice [Non/Ill/Self] - 525 Kidou
45. Bougyoudo #45, Daishyunpo [Non/Con/Self] - 550 Kidou
46. Bougyoudo #46, Shadow Puppet [Non/Ill/Lng] - 575 Kidou/Shadow Scapegoat [Var/Non/Ill/Lng] - 100 Kidou(per clone)
47. Bougyoudo #47, Persecuted Dam [Non/Cnt/Tar] - 1.3x Kidou used
48. Bougyoudo #48, Mettanimirarenaizu [Non/Men/Self] - 600 Kidou
49. Bougyoudo #49, Fuseruki [Non/Con/Self] - 630 Kidou
50. Bougyoudo #50, Forget [Non/Men/Srt] - 650 Kidou
51. Bougyoudo #51, Quicksand [Ear/Grd/Wide] - 680 Kidou
52. Bougyoudo #52, Black Tide [Dark/Self/Srt] - 700 Kidou
53. Bougyoudo #53, Shattered visage [Lgt/Wave/Lng] - 725 Kidou
54. Bougyoudo #54, Kankatsugan [Non/Men/Self] - 750 Kidou
55. Bougyoudo #55, Kageshyunpo [Non/Ill/Self] - 775 Kidou/Sounokageshyunpo [Var/Non/Con/Self] - 0 Kidou(Kageshyunpo must be cast first)
56. Bougyoudo #56, Curse [Non/Men/Srt] - 800 Kidou
57. Bougyoudo #57, Malice Coil [Non/Sht/Lng] - 830 Kidou
58. Bougyoudo #58, Delirium [Non/Sht/Lng] -- 850 Kidou
59. Bougyoudo #59, Soul Explosion [Non/Hom/Tar] - 880 Kidou
62. Bougyoudo #62, Glass Veil [Non/Con/Srt] - 995 Kidou
63. Bougyoudo #63, Symbol of Summoning [Non/Dim/Lng] - 1000 Kidou
64. Bougyoudo #64, Levitate [Non/Self/Srt] - 1100 Kidou (650 for each additional 45 seconds)
66. Bougyoudo #66, Kundera's Vistage [Non/Men/Tar] - 1300 Kidou
67. Bougyoudo #67, Step of Shadows [Non/Mov/Self] - 1350 Kidou/Bougyoudo #69, The Roots Run Deep (Ne Nobiru Fukai) [Wood/Mov/Self] - 1450 Kidou (500 for each additional 30 seconds)
68. Bougyoundo #68, Kageryuu Kizouhin [Non/Ill/Self] - 1400 Kidou
72. Bougyoudo #72, Fallacy [Non/Ill/Area] - 2000 Kidou
73. Bougyoudo #73, Spirit Armor [Non/Con/Self] (need 2000 to learn)
74. Bougyoudo #74, Dampening Field [Non/Area/Dome] - 2100 Kidou
75. Bougyoudo #75, Feint [???/???/???] - 2200 Kidou needed to learn
79. Bougyoudo #79, Godspeed [Non/Bst/Self] - 3000 kidou
83. Bougyoudo #83, Disintegration [Non/Self/Srt] - 4000 Kidou
90. Bougyoudo #90, Elemental Shift[???/Area/Self] - 5000 Kidou
91. Bougyoudo #91, Lost Arms [Non/Dim/Dome]- 6000 kidou
93. Bougyoudo #93, Colossus [Non/Ill/Self] -- 7000 Kidou
98. Bougyoudo #98, Chamber[Non/Area/Dome] - 9000 Kidou
100. Bougyoudo #100, Lunatic Seal[Non/For/Srt] -- 10000 Kidou
1. Chiyudo #1, Higashiyori [Lgt/Hea/Srt] - 5 Kidou
2. Chiyudo #2, Amatsubu [Wat/Hea/Srt] - 10 Kidou
3. Chiyudo #3, Hakuen [Wnd /Hea/Srt] - 15 kidou
4. Chiyudo #4, Kajikamu [Ice/Bind/Srt] - 20 Kidou
5. Chiyudo #5, Vieo [Non/Bind/Mid] - 25 Kidou
6. Chiyudo #6, Appakuhoutai [Non/Hea/Srt] - 28 Kidou
7. Chiyudo #7, Mollio [Non/Phy/Srt] - 30 Kidou
8. Chiyudo #8, Antidote [Non/Hea/Srt] - 30 Kidou
10. Chiyudo #10, Healing Sight [Non/Phy/Self] - 35 Kidou
15. Chiyudo #15, Igneus [Lgt/Phy/Self] - 58 Kidou
18. Chiyudo #18, Tereiki [Lgt/Hea/Srt] - 65 Kidou
20. Chiyudo #20, Kaze no Megumi [Wnd/Area/Tar] - 75 Kidou
21. Chiyudo #21, Interlace [Non/Hea/Tar] - 80 Kidou
22. Chiyudo #22, Flow Stop [Non/Bind/Srt] - 85 Kidou
23. Chiyudo #23, Santo Incendio [Lgt/Hea/Lng] - 100 Kidou
24. Chiyudo #24, Chi Chiyudo, Blood Chiyudo [Non/Hea/Srt] - 120 Kidou /Shirochi Chiyudo [Non/Hea/Srt] - 500 Kidou
25. Chiyudo #25, Bandaidification [Non/Hea/Mid] - 150 Kidou
26. Chiyudo #26, Hanshakyou [Non/Bar/Frt] - 175 Kidou
27. Chiyudo #27, Daifuku [Non/Hea/Srt] - 200 kidou
28. Chiyudo #28, Life Whirl [Lgt/Bar/Srt] - 220 Kidou
29. Chiyudo #29, Earth's Bounty [Ear/Hea/Mid] - 250 Kidou
30. Chiyudo #30, Chuuwa [Non/Hea/Srt] - 300 kidou
32. Chiyudo #32, Tangent [Non/Bar/Frt] - 320 Kidou
33. Chiyudo #33, Water of Life [Wat/Hea/Srt] - 335 Kidou
34. Chiyudo #34, Ukiyo-Tama [Lgt/Hea/Srt] - 350 Kidou
35. Chiyudo #35, Dispel [Non/Hea/Self] -- Requires 375 kidou to learn
36. Chiyudou #36, Urazuki - 350 Kidou (1st Division Only)
37. Chiyudo #37, Kaishun [Non/Hea/Srt] - 400 Kidou (3rd Div. Only)
38. Chiyudo #38, Great Wall [Ear/Bar/Mid] - 420 Kidou
39. Chiyudo #39, Kazekami no Megumi [Lgt/Area/Tar] - 440 Kidou
40. Chiyudo #40, Hyoukai Seppen [Ice/Hea/Srt] - 450 Kidou
45. Chiyudo #45, Rethread [Non/Hea/Srt] - 465 Kidou
48. Chiyudo #48, Blessed Rain [Wat/Area/Mid] - 480 Kidou
49. Chiyudo #49, Gardeurange [Wat/Bst/Lng] - 485 Kidou
50. Chiyudo #50, Seimei Bifuu [Wind/Hea/Tar] - 500 Kidou
51. Chiyudo #51, Knight's Honor [Non/Bar/Tar] - 550 kidou
52. Chiyudo #52, Forteresse [Non/Phy/Self] - 590 Kidou
53. Chiyudo #53, Secchaku [Non/Bind/Srt] - 600 kidou
54. Chiyudo #54, Temperance [Non/Bar/Frt] - 640 Kidou
55. Chiyudo #55, Great Barrier [Non/Bar/Self] - 680 Kidou
56. Chiyudo #56, Bastion [Non/Hea/Self] - 700 Kidou (300 kidou for every extra minute)
57. Chiyudo #57, Arcobaleno [Met/Bst/Tar] - 750 Kidou
58. Chiyudo #58, Destruction Barrier [Non/Bar/Frt] - 800 Kidou
59. Chiyudo #59, Kamon Defense Array [Non/Bar Te-op/Frt] - 850 Kidou
60. Chiyudo #60, Mend [Lgt/Hea/Mid] - 900 Kidou
61. Chiyudo #61, Rubrica [Ear/Bar/Lng] - 950 Kidou
62. Chiyudo #62, Vitre Patron [/Hea/Tar] - 960 Kidou
63. Chiyudo #63, Aotenohira [Non/Hea/Mid] - 1000 Kidou
64. Chiyudo #64, Renkinjutsushi no Chiyudo [Non/Hea/Srt] - 1040 Kidou
65. Chiyudo #65, Beniseki [Non/Bar/Tar] - 1060 Kidou
66. Chiyudo #66, White Flame [Lgt/Hea/Srt] - 1100 Kidou
67. Chiyudo #67, Bent Soul [Non/Bar/Tar] - 1200 Kidou
68. Chiyudo #68, Granite Guard [Ear/Bar/Self] - 1300 Kidou
69. Chiyudo #69, Arrosez Miroiter [Wat/Bar/Frnt] - 1500 Kidou
70. Chiyudo #70, Contego ab Aqua [Wat/Bar/Self] - 1700 Kidou
71. Chiyudo #71, Zanokusu [Met/Mat/Tar] - 1850 Kidou
72. Chiyudo #72, Crescendo Symphony [None/Bar/Self] - 2000 Kidou (+ 250 for each additional turn)
73. Chiyudo #73, Mirror [Wat/Dim/Frt] - 2100 Kidou
74. Chiyudo #74, Maritate [Wat/Bar/Self] - 2200 Kidou
75. Chiyudo #75, Clef Blanc [Lgt/Hea/Tar] - 2300 Kidou
76. Chiyudo #76, Elemental Earth Barrier (Special) [Ear/Mat/Lng] - 1200 Kidou
79. Chiyudo #79, Invincible Soul [Non/Bar/Self] - 2900 Kidou
80. Chiyudo #80, Taisha Eda [Non/Hea/Srt] - 3000 Kidou
81. Chiyudo #81, Boutokuhaji [Lgt/Bar/Tar] - 3100 Kidou
82. Chiyudo #82, Kazekami no Tenmegumi [Wind/Bar/Tar] -3500 Kidou
84. Chiyudo #84, Gekaibaiyou [Ear/Hea/Wide] - 3800 Kidou (3rd Div. Only)
85. Chiyudou #85, Goryoukaku [--/--/--] - 4000 kidou
86. Chiyudo #86, Kyoumon [Non/Bar/Tar] - 4400 Kidou
88. Chiyudo #88, Medulla Grand [Non/Hea/Self] - 4700 Kidou
93. Chiyudo #93, Karada no Chikara [Non/Hea/Srt] - 6000 Kidou(+1000 for a max of 2 minutes)
94. Chiyudo #94, Kenpu no Yakushi [Non/Hea/Srt] - 6300 Kidou