Mod/Admin Requests

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

lilmangoseed

Mango Queen
Dec 25, 2008
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
The forum's a big place with lots of work (and useless material) scattered about. We try to keep things organized and up to date, but oftentimes, we'll miss a thing or two. This thread is for any sort of updates or organizational changes you'd like to see instated. This way, the entire staff can be notified and your request will be seen and attended to quickly.

Examples include:
Updating rules / feats / techs, etc.
Changing titles
Closing / moving threads​

This list is, by no means, comprehensive. Please feel free to approach us with any topic. If the request is valid, and appropriately handled, you will be notified in-thread.

~Lil

Last edited by a moderator:

Fisher

Jul 21, 2009
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
So glad to see this thread : o

Making the forum easier to navigate could help in keeping new bloods : /

I found a couple threads all handling feat information:

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showthread.php?35191-Common-and-Trained-Feats

This one from the Spirit Arts Compendium seems to be about right, but in the Submissions area we have two threads presenting the same information, one a year older than the other.

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showthread.php?29715-Feats

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showthread.php?30105-Feat-Tech-FAQ

Dropping the older of the two may be a good idea. : o

lilmangoseed

Mango Queen
Dec 25, 2008
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
So glad to see this thread : o

Making the forum easier to navigate could help in keeping new bloods : /

I found a couple threads all handling feat information:

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showthread.php?35191-Common-and-Trained-Feats

This one from the Spirit Arts Compendium seems to be about right, but in the Submissions area we have two threads presenting the same information, one a year older than the other.

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showthread.php?29715-Feats

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showthread.php?30105-Feat-Tech-FAQ

Dropping the older of the two may be a good idea. : o
Good call, especially because I believe that only Hiren updates the Feats thread. Will's older thread has been moved to The Memorial.

We'll keep Hiren's two threads:
  • FAQ in the Submission Area
  • Feat List in the Spirit Arts Compendium

Rob

Pew Pew Pew
Apr 1, 2009
Latens
10,403✦
Exa
⏆3,510
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
While we're on the subject of updating the kidou list, may I also suggest we do a complete overhaul of all of them in terms of spelling and grammar?

Some of the currently listed kidou have such bad description, and such bad spelling that it's actually quite laughable.

I know this'll take more time than just updating the thread with the new kidou, but I'd still like it to happen.

And I've mentioned this before - and halfheartedly started working on it - but we need some type of 'FAQ' that lists and answers most of the questions people seem to have, but we don't seem to have a clear answer to such as "when do you reicrush someone'.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16BwPri4vYf7D_TDWTSkcYPSOh34MRXi0qVH0t3TEGvQ/edit

I made a headstart there with the help of Raph, but it's by far not finished yet.

Nutella

Homoerotic Subtext
May 27, 2011
Middle Earth
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
The kidou list needs to be updated to reflect all changes during my tenure on kidou staff. >.> Like, all of them.
I believe this has been done already. Hare's new kidou, and Finny's had been there since, well, since last month? So is Idaten, and the Kindou update. :p

p.s. is Addy's name still 'Adelalaide' on the Kidou Ikichi Kazou practitioner's list?

lilmangoseed

Mango Queen
Dec 25, 2008
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Pho - Bonuses thread has been updated to remove Connection/Harmony.

Katie - Nella's right. I updated the kidou list about a month ago. I also included the approved revision that was submitted by Hiren on Sandals of Hermes.

Rob - Oh boy, that is a handful of work. I think Staff can make an overall effort to try to organize/revise the kidou list a bit more. However, to speed up the process, I might offer a kan bonus to anyone that takes the kidou list, edits it via a google doc, and then a staff member can post it back up when it's ready.

As for your FAQ, great idea. I definitely think it's something that would be a useful addition to the Rules section. Perhaps in a week or so, we can post what you've already worked on, and then add regular updates to it as is seen fit.

As of now, unfortunately, both of those requests are incomplete.

Nella -
fixed

Time Lady Katie

The Lily Girl
Jun 23, 2011
Kalamazoo
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Ah, I was measuring if they had been added or not by looking for the new kindou which wasn't present when last I checked. I stand corrected, and will now disappear tail between my legs.

As for revising the kidou list for grammar and other factors, keep the kan. That's my job and I'll start on that after I finish the papers I have due.

lilmangoseed

Mango Queen
Dec 25, 2008
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆0
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Okay, good. The Kidou List situation has been cleared up, and just to make it official...

Katie will begin working on any revisions/edits that need to be made to the kidou list. This falls under her duties as Kidou Staff. Ergo, standard Staff Bonuses/Penalties apply.
  • 100 point bonus for working on the list and attending to kidou submissions
  • 100 point penalty if the entire list is not edited in 2 weeks

Fisher

Jul 21, 2009
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
On the topic of appearance, the feat FAQ made by Hiren, while awesome, is also laden with a staggering number of errors, smashed words and the like. Normally I wouldn't bother caring, but seeing as we hound applicants on these things, it might be best for us to show the same standards.

swaswj

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2008
Latens
838✦
Exa
⏆583
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
102⌯
Bigatium
54⍨
Auritium
5⍫
Vitatium
15⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
On the mangaden.net homepage (the blog section), the link to the Halcyon Days Wikia directs to the old one, and should probably really be directed towards: http://thehalcyondaysrpg.wikia.com/wiki/Halcyon_Days_RPG_Wiki

Since that one is more or less updated on a more regular basis.
Done. Although it would also help if someone could find out how to remove the other one(s).

There's one at halcyondays.wikia.com and one at bleachforumsrpg.wikia.com -- how did we end up with 3 wikis?

K3

The Angry One
Staff member
Jun 29, 2008
The Great Pond in the Sky
Latens
0✦
Exa
⏆5,910
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
The first one (the one that the blog initially linked to) was created by Sev, and fell into disrepair.

The second one (created by Ketch during the forum's downtime) is currently being maintained by him, with encouragement to create different character pages and whatnot. This is the one that the blog now links to.

The third one (Bleachforums.wiki) I believe was created first - prior to Moots & Co. leaving the RP.

Patreon

Writing Week is 258

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis