Plot [The Sounding Field]

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started
D

Djudge

<div class="bbWrapper">In the wake of the plot missions, I understand that Kidoushuu members will probably be sick of attending to any sort of plot-related assignment. Therefore, this one is considered open date and will be for one pair of Kidoushuu members.<br /> <br /> Details of this assignment can be obtained whenever I'm free online on AIM.<br /> <br /> Time frame-wise, this will take place a few hours after the Siege of Seireitei's been resolved.</div>

xero_ghost

Mar 22, 2005
Antinimus
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
hmmm.. in light of tha fact that that Rei is likely to be ****ed up by Matanza, I'm interested, but I'm not sure how able he'll be when it comes to doing so.. but.. interested nonetheless

D

Djudge

<div class="bbWrapper">Always good to have you on board xero.<br /> <br /> In that case, let's just honor the open date scheme and talk about it later. This is just a heads-up to you guys wondering if the Kidoushuu would just gather dust, and now, the answer is no.</div>

K

kokoninja

<div class="bbWrapper">I'm up for it. My char is going to be in decent shape post-mission so.</div>

ururu_blue

May 6, 2005
Urahara Shoten
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
My character, barring any fits of exhuberance from Wind, will prolly be pretty mobile after missions. So, if you need a third wheel, I'm here.

S

SSJbattousai06

<div class="bbWrapper">I am interested as well.</div>

K

kokoninja

<div class="bbWrapper">Batty dear, you're not in the Kidoushuu XD;;;</div>

Shopuffs

Sep 29, 2005
Wandering Rukongai
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Hmmm...After last night's dicussion with D, I'd like to join this mission as well. ^^;;

Patreon

Writing Week is 266

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis