Rio Skyflight

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Name: Rio Skyflight [First] [Last]

Age: Rio lived for 22 years on earth in the real world. He lived during the Mideval time period when he died he came to soul society and has been there since then. He has been in soul society for the past 2078 years.

Persona: Rio is a follower in the code of Chivalry. He believes in the code and feels he must always help out the common good. He has a tendency to rush out into battle just to help out some on in need. This sometimes leads to him getting in trouble. Rio as a knight is a master swordsmen. Therefore he still works and trains with a long sword and a broad sword.

Physical Stature: Rio stands at 6" 0" . Even though he stands tall and he looks weak he is actually quite fast. His strength is not as great as others but his speed makes him anexcellent fighter. Has a scar over his right eye making the eye useless. His remaining eye is green colored. His hair is Silver in color. His silver hair is left messy and free flowing. His soul slayer is set straight across his waist which makes it easier for him to draw and sheath the sword. He wears his family's crest around his neck. It is a dragon with a sword and helment next to it. His clothes are now his own custom design. He has taken his shinagami robes and removed the sleves. He then sowed a white dragon across the back and on the right side front. He stained the Dragons with his own blood making them red in color.

Division and Seat: 8th Seat, 13th Division

Zanpakutou: He received it for doing a job when he first arrived in soul society. It has red diamonds etched with in the hilt which is connected to its long blade. The sheath itself has more red diamonds etched into it also.

Shi Kai: Ryuu Kishi

Ban Kai: N/A

Biography: Born into a poor community where he one of seven children who worked on his family's farm. Rio was the youngest and always was in the way. Being he was in the way and the youngest his father decided to send him away to train as a knight. He was trained by Sir Janar Roth who was one of the top knights in England. After his training with Janar he became a knight. His journeys as a knight led him to Japan where he was killed by a group of raiders while they were attacking the ship he was traveling on. The result of the fight led him to soul society.

His time at soul society as been long lived. He has been enrolled in the school since he arrived. He keeps to himself and not many people know much about him. He is seen spending much of his time with his trainer Janar Roth. Each is a master swordsman and they constantly work on their skills.

Even though he has spent so many years here he still isn't a Shinagami. He seems to have an internal struggle with in himself that keeps him from finishing his training.
He still works really hard though and one day he hopes he will be ready and become a Shinagami.

Stats:
Rio Skyflight -- 8th Seat, 13th Division
Reiatsu: 4,776
~ Ryuu Kishi 5,454 ~
Zanjutsu: 976
Hakuda: 1,600
Hohou: 2,000
Kidou: 200
Hadou #1, Yakekoge
Hadou #10, Red Snow
Hadou #13, Inflamari

Connection: 4,356
Items:
Father's Crest

The Tale of a Tortured Soul: Enter Rio

The Morning sun is extremely bright today. Outside in their practice ring are two long time friends training and practicing like they do every day, but today is different. Each man is wielding a sword one a Long Sword and the other is using a Katana.

Swoosh goes the one sword past the other man's face, but still he doesn't move. The one who doesn't move is named Rio this is his story a story which has been going on for over three thousand years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growing up in a time where the sword was law and survival wasn't very likely Rio was strange. From the day he was first able to walk around on his own he always helped out anyone he could to the best of his ability. By the time he was seven years old he was sent away to be a Page under Sir Janar Roth. It was with his master that he learned to wield and use a sword. When he reached the age of fourteen he finally received his first battle experience where he helped his master protect a caravan from some robbers. After the battle was over Sir Janar told Rio of the code of Chivalry and how he now must live by and follow this code. From that point on he told him he would have to hold his own in battle and has to learn to handle himself. So after another four years under Sir Janar, Rio finally was dubbed a knight. He became known as Sir Rio Skyflight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a knight Rio earned fame and acknowledgement throughout his country of England. His adventures were talked about everywhere and his name was known all across the countryside. These adventures of his didn't end in England though; at the age of twenty- two he accompanied a trading caravan, by order of his lord, to Japan. Here he was assigned to protect the crew and the cargo. While the trip itself and even their time in Japan went smooth, the return trip did not -- they were preparing to cast off back to England when they were attacked by raiders sent to kill all of them and take their cargo. Of course being Rio wasn't a coward he didn't just stand there and die. He fought valiantly, but in the end their sere numbers were too much for him. Instead of killing him though the men grabbed him tied him up and beat him. Right before they left him for dead one of the men took out their katana and slashed him across his right eye leaving it bloody and destroyed. Being satisfied with the damaged they caused upon Rio the raiders then threw his body into the water and left him there to die all alone.

It was during the next morning that Rio found himself feeling extremely weird. He sat up and then he realized he was standing over what remained of his body which was all bloody and destroyed. Around him he saw the bodies of his companions who had traveled with him from England. But he wondered why he didn't see them standing above their bodies like he is?? That answer was soon answered. Standing over near one of the bodies was a giant black figure feeding on what looked like one of his companies. Rio yelled "Let go of him!" the black Figure turned and looked right at Rio. It was then that he saw that white face for the first time, the face of a hollow. The hollow tossed aside the person and started chasing Rio.

Rio took off like any man would one to get away and two so that when he had to fight no one around him would get hurt. He was chased in to a dark alley where he realized he may not have had the right decision about where to lead the hollow. So as he stood there facing a creature which had him out matched by seer size and strength but still Rio charged into battle.

With little ease though the hollow grabbed hold of the charging knight and threw him up against a wall preparing to finish him off. Try as he must though Rio couldn't get out of the hollow's dark grasp. While he looked onward at what he thought was his final moment he thought to himself, how did I get into this situation.

He a great knight of England a sword master and also a defender of the innocent was about to lose for the final time. Just as he thought it was all over for him though Rio noticed a strange black figure out of the corner of his good eye. Then just as quickly as he noticed it the figure was gone. It was then that the hollow standing over him fell to the ground making noise which sounded like screaming. As he stood there wondering what just happened Rio noticed that the hollows legs were no longer connected to its body.

After that the hollow took off into what looked like portal and disappeared. Rio stood up to try and figure out what just happened. He looked around for what saved him hoping for some sort of explanation. He saw the strange black figure walking toward him and as it got closer to him he saw a familiar face looking down at him.

"Sir Janar is that you?" he asked the man.

"Yes Rio it is I." , Janar responded back.

"But how? I thought you died in battle shortly after I left you?" Rio said

"I did and now so are you." Replied Sir Janar

"What! How? I can't be." Exclaimed Rio. "That's not possible."

"Oh but it is and now I am something more. I am a Shinagami." Said Sir Janar

"A what? What's a Shinagami??" Rio asked.

"That is something you'll find out very soon my friend." And with that said Sir Janar taps

Rio's forehead with the hilt of his sword.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been over 3270 years since that night and it still burns in his thoughts. Since that night Rio was brought into soul society where he yet again lives with his old master. Day in and day out they train together working on each other's skills. This is where the story continues.

"Rio! Your moving slower then my dead grandmother does. What is on your mind??" Janar asked curiously

"There's nothing wrong master I just am a little preoccupied at the moment. My mind and heart are not as one." Stated Rio "Come on let's just continue our practice.

With that Rio lunged at Janar with his sword making his master jump backwards.

"What is it? Tell me what's on your mind?" asked Janar

"It is yet again the anniversary of when I first died and arrived here in soul society." explained Rio

"Yes so, what's your point?" asked Janar

Janar blocks Rio's sword with his and slaps him across the face with the flat edge of his blade.

"It's just that I know that there are people who could use my help out in the real world but even after all this time I still can't go and help them." Replied Rio

"Rio I know you want to help people and keep them safe from the hollows, but in order for you to do that you have to graduate from the academy. Not only that you have to be accepted by one of the squads themselves. Come on you has been in this academy for over 2770 years now and yet you're still not a Shinagami. I've seen hundreds of people come in and out of here and yet your still here. Why? Why won't you just settle down and graduate."

"I just don't think I can do it." Explained Rio

"What do you mean? Why don't you think you can do it?"

"I just don't think I'm good enough. I am worried that if I go out and graduate and become a member of one of the 13 squads then yes I will be able to go and help people, but what if while fighting a hollow I'm just not good enough. "

"You not good enough, come on. I don't know any one here who works as hard with his sword skills and trains harder. You my friend are good enough."

After being slapped across the face by Janar Rio's temper ignites and he charges Janar thrusting and slashing at him until Janar falls to the ground.

"But....."

"No buts. Just trust me will you. Have I ever let you down?"

"Well no you haven't. It's just that I don't want to ever let anyone down again."

"I will always be here. You will never have to fight alone I promise you that."

Calming down Rio reaches his hand out to Janar helping him to his feet. Apologizing for his rash behavior.

"Thank you my friend. Thank you."

After there discussion the two long time friends depart back into there own chambers where each prepares for the day ahead. In his room Rio looks into his mirror at his face . He touches the scar where his eye used to be and he reflects and thinks about what Janar said.

Maybe he is right. Maybe I am good enough now. Well I guess there is only one way to find out.

With that he goes and finishes getting ready for the day at hand. Knowing now that he is ready to become a Shinagami and protect any one and everyone he can. So he heads out of his room for a final time to train one last final time with his mentor, his best friend Janar just one more time before he graduates. He now knows that he is ready and that he will make an excellent Shinagami.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Janar Roth

tek06103198c346mm9.png

Janar Casual Friday

tek06112931b15tw9.png

Janar *** kicking Time

Name: Janar Roth

Persona: Agent medieval knight. Follows code of chivalry. Keeps a cool mind in battle and thinks everything through. His downfall is that he follows his code of chivalry to the point that breaking it would destroy him. His enemies use this and exploit this weakness to their fullest.

Physical Stature: Stands at 5" 10" Extremely fast. Believes in his speed over using his strength which is why speed is his greatest weapon. Has jet black hair with dark blue eyes. He keeps his soul slayer at his side for fast access. Has a black wolf print tattoo on the right side of his face.

Division: 13th unseated

Zanpakutou: Normal katana with a black hilt with opals set into it. The sheath also is black with opals set into as well.

Stats:

Spirit Pressure: 12,696

Zanjutsu: 1,575

Hakuda: 3,030

Hohou: 6,516

Kidou: 1,575

Connection: 9,107

Shi-Kai:click here

Ban-Kai:

Biography: Janar is a knight from England. He trained Rio Skyflight as a knight and also is the one who brought him to soul society. Not much is still known by others of his life. The only person who knows anything at all is Rio. They are seen together every morning training and working on their skill. Janar is a master of the katana and with a long sword. Since coming to soul society though he has started using cat claws and becoming proficient with them.

JANAR IS DEAD AS OF WEEK 89. KILLED BY INVADER!!

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Janar's Zanpaktou

Name: Shadow Wolf

Manifestation: A pack of wolves standing in a forest. With in the middle of them is a Half man half wolf taking control, leading the pack. The claws on his hands are razor sharp and his speed his great.

Command:
Power of shadow engulfs my blade

Owner:
Janar Roth-13th division

Class:
Shadow

Type:
melee

Level:
Shi-kai

Ability:
Receives a 40% increase to his hohou

Blade Description:
The blade it self undergoes a giant transformation. The blade splits itself down the middle and attaches itself to each hand. Forming cat claws on each hand. Also Janar's outfit under goes a transformation as well. Instead of the normal Shinagami clothing he is now wearing a black shroud which only allows his claws to show themselves.

Attack: Shadow Hop

As a last chance effort Janar suddenly brings up these portals all around his opponent. These are shadow portals and Janar travels through them at high speed and attacks his adversary from any direction possible making it so that they don't know where he is coming from.

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Zaine Geolaut

tek061103d9a774ph6.png

Post training before week 84 SK fight

tek06112981e793jc8.png

Once he achieved Shi-Kai

Name: Zaine Geolaut

Persona: Fights with the patience of the Earth. He is strong and believes in honor just like Rio does. He is very rash and jumps into battle as well. His greatest weakness though is how slow he is.

Physical Stature: Stands at 5" 5" Extremely strong. Has long Blonde Hair. He is very slow so he has built up his defenses and his strength.

Division: 11th Squad

Zanpakutou: A Katana like normal which he keeps on his side. The hilt is green with brown designs sewn into it.

Stats:

Spirit Pressure: 10,986
Golem +10%: 12,084
Zanjutsu: 4,000

Hakuda: 2,000

Hohou: 2,000

Kidou: 675

Connection: 8,675

Shi-Kai: n/a

Ban-Kai: n/a

Biography: Born in the mountains of Scotland Zaine was born a Highlander. He trained his life with an Axe and his work with that and his bare hands helps him over come his lack of speed. He was killed at the early age of 22 when a near by village attacked his village and they killed all of the men. When he woke from then he found himself face to face with a hollow. It was with three others who were standing over his mother and sisters getting ready to kill them. With out even thinking he barreled at them and knocked them off of their feet. After which he was chased by them. He ran until he ran smack into a shinagami all dressed in black who fought with claws on his hands. The shinagami took care of the hollows and as a reward for his courage and strength he brought the boy to soul society where he felt he deserved a second chance to fight and prove himself.

After graduation form the academy he joined the 11th division where he learned of another who was rising in the ranks of not the 11th but in the 13th so he decided to find this man and battle him. The fight was very quick and even though he may have left his mark on the man named Rio Skyflight in the end he lost the battle. From that day onwards though Zaine has trained with Rio and his new Master Janar.

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Chapters

Weekly Work

Week 79:Chapter One The Morning After

Week 81:Chapter Two The Following Days Day 1

Week 81:Chapter Three The Following Days Day 2

Week 82: Chapter Four The Following Days : Day 3

Week 82 : Chapter Five The Following Days : Day 4

Week 82: Chapter Six Rebuilding the Soul & Finding the Truth: Part One

Week 83: Chapter Seven Rebuilding the Soul & Finding the Truth: Part Two

Week 83:Chapter 8: The Past, The Future and The Crest of his Father:

Week 85: Chapter 9:The Search for Truth PartOne

Week 88 : Chapter 10: Shi Kai Found??

Week 89 : Chapter 11: Finding a new Comrade ... But losing a Mentor.

Collabs:

Collab:[13th/13th/13th]
Training Day

Collab [13th/13th] Interpreted Love

Fights

Collab [13th/13th]
Preview to an SK fight

Sk fight Week 84: Rio Skyflight vs Kade Fuhma

Week 88: Ryokou vs. Rio The Office, The Sprinklers, and A New Pair of Frozen Boxers

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Jordan Char

tek0611035c605og8.png

Jordan Before week 84 Sk fight.

tek061129bb8c41ec5.png

Jordan now that he has Shi-Kai
Name: Jordan Char

Persona: Unlike his counterparts Zaine and Rio, Jordan doesn't use physical force to fight instead he strives to become a Kidou Master. He also takes his time and thinks things through which is why he has the most level head among the three. His extreme use of Kidou makes him vulnerable to physical attacks though.

Physical Stature: Standing at "6" even, Jordan had shoulder length brown hair. He has brown eyes and he is neither fast nor strong. He relies on the use of his Kidou arts to help him fight.

Division: 5th Squad

Zanpakutou: It's just a normal katana with emeralds placed in the hilt.

Stats:

Spirit Pressure: 8,370
shi-kai coming soon +10%: 9,207

Zanjutsu: 2,192

Hakuda:1,289

Hohou: 1,289

Kidou: 3,000

Hadou #16, Ice Water 115 Kidou

Hadou #30, Aisu /Aisuhaaken /Aisudansu - 280/1000/1200 Kidou

Chiyudo #2, Amatsubu 10 Kidou

Hadou #55, Ice Pike - 1150 Kidou

Hadou #67, Flash Freeze - 1900 Kidou

Bakudou #17, Ice Prison / Ice Maiden -- 135 Kidou/600 Kidou

Connection: 7,770

Shi-Kai: N/A

Ban-Kai: N/A

Biography: Born the Prodigy of his home town in Germany. Jordan was master of illusions. So when he came to soul society it was no surprise he strived to become a Kidou master. Which is why when he graduated from the academy he was placed in the 5th division. Here he is able to fine tune and work on his skills with Kidou. Most days you can see him practicing his Kidou with his Master Janar. When he's not doing that he is found with his only friends in soul society Rio and Zaine. The three work together all the time and are always found together.

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Second Mind

Name: Lucas Black

Appearence: Looks alot Like Rio does actually. The only difference is the fact that he has Long black hair, and red Eyes.

Sword: He weilds a sword very similar to Rio's being they are the same.

Lucas exisits because he wants RIo to fore sake his Knight's past and become only a shinagami. He fights Rio in Chapter 7 when he revels that when RIo loses all control he is the one taking ove his body. Rio actually fights and defeats him. Sending him back into his mind giving Rio full control again.

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Zanpaktou

Name: Ryuu Kishi (Dragon Knight)

Manifestation: The manifestation of Ryuu Kishi is of a Knight clad in Red scale mail. The one hand is formed into a Dragon's mouth the other is a giant spike. Out of his back come Red Dragon wings.

Owner:
Rio Skyflight

Levels:
Shikai

Class:
Fire

Type:
Melee

Release Call: Fire of the Heart engulf me, Ryuu Kishi

Description: Upon release the sword itself takes on the form of a broad sword. The Rubies from the hilt melt and flow into the blade of the sword inscribing the phrase Dragon's Breath into the blade. When released, Ryuu Kishi becomes engulfed in a flame.

Abilities:

Ryuu Kami no Seirei (Dragon God's Spirit):

Pouring more reiatsu into the flame that coats the zanpaktou during shi-kai, the flame is able to extend off the zanpaktou to an extra five feet in length for duration of fifteen seconds. This flame acts as a whip which can be manipulated mentally by Rio and has the ability to block spiritual attacks up to 1.25 times Rio's strength

Ryuu Kami no Nenshou (Dragon God's Combustion):

Focusing 10% of his reiatsu into his zanpaktou, Rio is able to condense the flame around his blade and hurl a ball of fire at his target. The sphere of flame has the diameter of about five feet. and its strength is relative to that of a zankegi.

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
darius

Darius

Connection awarded with Rio's grade

tek070323bc2431sm2.png

Persona: All that is known of tis boy is he looks up to Rio and he owes him his life. He was saved by Rio the day he came into soul society

Physical Stature: With bright orange hair and deep blue eye darius stands out where ever he goes.

Division: 13th Squad

Zanpakutou: It's a katana in which the hilt opal and diamonds through out it. The sheath itself was built the same way. When he removed it and looked at the blade he saw that the blade was also two toned in color. It was half black and half the polished sliver.

Stats:

Spirit Pressure: 645

Zanjutsu:350

Hakuda:50

Hohou:200

Kidou: 45

Connection: 461

Shi-Kai: N/A

Ban-Kai: N/A

Biography:

Little has been reveled about himself. More to come as he is developed

Zaine_Geolaut

Sep 20, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Ryith Drake

Ryith Drake

tek070326d4c312oi5.png

Persona: Fights using more brute force then his head. He is a lower member of the 13th division. Rio uses him to administer final exams to hopeful recruits who wish to join the 13th division. Loves to fight

Physical Stature: Stands at 6 flat Extremely strong. Has long Brown hair with deep blue eyes.Very fast and also very powerful

Division: 13th division

Zanpakutou: Extra large blade which he welds very easily. The hilt and sheath have a simple pattern of red and black fabric running through it.

Stats:

Spirit Pressure: 1345

Zanjutsu: 350

Hakuda: 450

Hohou: 400

Kidou: 145

Connection: 960

Shi-Kai: n/a

Ban-Kai: n/a

Biography:
Little has been reveled about himself. More to come as he is developed

Patreon