Ryoka Rendezvous (Center)

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Ryoka Namiko

Oct 28, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
旅客:新創

"And what do poets behold but in essence nothingness? Surely their drivel is simply a self-righteous waste of ink!"

"But if that were true, why do they not write about golden coins?"

"Pearls before swine. They cannot appreciate that which means anything in this world."

"Or trash before nobles. Perhaps because they lack such a thing, they are poets."

~*~

1st Order
'Serenity; Goal of the Darkness'
~1.40k~​

"Senzaikyuu..."

It was a pillar of white vindication, that much she knew. What more else could they have told her? Leon undoubtedly knew more than those stupid sunglasses allowed others to see, and Tenkyuu's antenna probably gave him access to restricted shinigami airwaves. And Shinshi? Well...

...anyone that obsessed with 'justice' probably didn't care about the Senzaikyuu.

But it captivated her attention, though the phallic imagery concerning the towering white pillar was slightly disgusting. She didn't quite know how to explain it, nor would she ever, but if forced to she would say 'it was a type of connection between reality itself and my power to change it'. Nobody would quite know what she meant, so she would eventually sigh and explain;

"I knew that I had to know it, because otherwise, how would I destroy it?"

The ancient motto of 'know your enemy' didn't quite extend to their buildings or works, but the Senzaikyuu itself seemed to be a living testament to shinigami dictatorship. A type of prison, wasn't it? Made out of special materials to keep high-level criminals at bay, or something of the sort. The obsidian Vizard had said a few things about it offhand...but had never quite committed to any type of explanation.

Committing to something...

It brought a pang of pain to Namiko's throat, eliciting a small noise from the girl. The sun was starting to rise and she was starting to plan her day. How would she continue? Though her course had been a little off, the idea of heading straight North seemed more and more appealing.

She felt Tenkyuu and Leon in their pair, and Shinshi seemed to be fine. She frowned slightly; splitting up hadn't been part of the plan. Really, she should have put up more of a fight to keep within Shinshi's range so they could meet up again...but he seemed so glad to be alone again.

"After all that time being an 'outsider'...you really don't like being an 'insider', do you?" she asked the memories of the boy. Gaijin, they had called him, though she never knew what it meant until he told her. She had only called him Shinshi, really, and that's all she ever would.

...well, she could always call him 'stupid', 'idiot', 'loser', 'screw-up', but those were simply the most endearing of terms from the womanly woman of womanhood-filled woman-ness.

A smile was brought to her roundish face as her eyes sparkled at the sunrise. Ever since she had started doing track she would run in the morning; never at night. Always in the morning, because...it was good to wake up the world? Perhaps. She simply wanted to race the sun, that's what her mother had said. Racing the sun towards the end of the day, and winning. Kobayashi Namiko, that's her.

"The air here is a lot thicker, it's different than that at home, even on Earth in general." Namiko tilted her head, "This is like...the opposite of high-altitude training. My coach probably won't be happy about this...

"...any of this."

She paused for a moment; was any really going to understand what they were doing? Was anyone going to really sympathize. Hell, were they even going to understand what they, themselves, were doing? Sure, as Ryoka, they were given objectives and reasoning. But greater implications, the scale on which they would effect efforts...all of this was beyond them.

All of them.

But that obsidian man, the Vizard with a second mask of lies...he gave off such a feeling.

She felt a spine run up, and then back down, her spine. Trailing through her nerves and destroying all other feelings for the briefest instant. She frowned...such a feeling indeed.

"All of this thinking...is it really necessa-."

"But - all of this attacking - is it really necessary?"

"Necessary? What defines necessary? Necessity itself? Well then, whose necessity?! You can't expect any action to be necessary or not, really. Murder may be necessary, but in the eyes of the victim, it's certainly not necessary. I wouldn't expect someone to say that my death is a necessity, because it's not something I need."

"So, let me guess, you go by the greater good? What more people will benefit from? That kind of thing?"

"I suppose if you were a lawyer." Namiko almost laughed, but for some reason the statement seemed eerily serious, "If you were a man who bargained away the lives of others for a living, then perhaps. But as a warrior, as someone who holds the power of life or death in your hands, in your sword, you cannot go by that. Because, like necessity, what defines 'good'."

"...so why am I even doing this?" she stopped her rhythmic movements, hands frozen in place before they flopped to her sides in defeat, "Why am I practicing martial arts to kill others?"

"Because you define 'good', above all else. You decide what your 'good' is, and you act upon it. Nothing else, nothing more. If you define 'good' as a person, you follow that person's orders or you attempt to become that person. If you define 'good' as an ideal, then you follow that ideal until you are stripped bare. If you define 'good' as an action, do not hesitate to do that action. And if you define 'good' as others define 'evil', then know that you will do what humans do best; kill."

She paused, "But isn't humanity greater than beings because we know how to reserve? Isn't that what makes us 'human', our 'humanity'?"

"We have humanity, but make no mistake." The man shook his head, "Humans are, were, and shall forever be, animals. We know how to kill, and why one would kill, and it is emblazoned upon our palms, the very blood-stained palms that you have yourself."

There was silence before Namiko looked at her hands, which were suddenly shaking. Shaking so fast that they lost their sense of boundary, become an undefined characteristic of amorphous pastels.

"So with these hands...I define good?" She frowned, "What if...I hate these hands?"

"Then you're in luck." This had earned one of the few smiles she had ever seen, "Because I will teach you to throw away your hands and take up the weapons of reality itself."

There was an awkward pause; one usually shared between fledgling lovers before the climax, or let-down, of the evening. But the two lovers, in this case, weren't so much lovers as those going on a blind date. Seireitei itself and Kobayashi Namiko found themselves oddly paired in a most odd, yet distinct way.

"I suppose so." She answered her own question with nothing more than what came to mind; it deserved no great though, anyways. It wasn't some epiphany, but instead, a simple recollection. A recollection of...a murderer.

She really hated being blunt.

The towering white behemoth before her quivered in anticipation; perhaps it was happy to see her? She frowned; she certainly wasn't happy to see it. Then, though, the most curious sensation trickled up her spine as it wasn't the Senzaikyuu that quivered but inste-

Loosing her footing, Namiko's hand shot to the nearby roof of the closest house. It found nothing. She cursed audibly as the ground beneath her was suddenly destroyed, presumably by some shinigami patrol. As her reiryoku swirled in anticipation of a fight, the seals seemed to restrict her very breathing itself. What pitiful inventions, that which held her back.

Her hands eventually found something rather strong, digging in, she looked up to see it was the arm of a shinigami. The man quickly lost his own footing and was pulled out of a window as Namiko's mind went into overdrive.

...dark...​

Her eyes opened to see what she had done. Blood. Blood. Before her, around her, above her, below her, permeating her very core. The smell would be impossible to erase for months, perhaps even years.

Was he dead? No, but he wasn't alone either. Four other shinigami, all of them pitifully weak, were now bleeding from their jaws and body with a handful of fractures in their skeletal support system.

She didn't hate the darkness.

She just didn't understand it.​

She found, with a curious smile, that she was facing directly north. To the Senzaikyuu.

No blood had fallen upon the Senzaikyuu.

Lucky.​

"...I suppose...that's it, then."

She took two steps forward, and never looked back.

Because that's what she thought was...

N

~Nascent Finis~

He watched her from beneath the alabaster hood, observing her frail body in a manner resembling the insect exterminator while standing over a cockroach. Despite the disgust, however, he would not strike...she was still too valuable a pawn, and he had little patience in his agenda...an agenda that required her to remain alive for as long as possible.

With a flair of the obsidian cloak, he turned and began to pace through various walls: the bricking would deconstruct and melt away for him whenever he drew close enough in proximity, leaving large holes in the many structures he traversed through. After several moments of quiet introspection, he extended a gauntlet-shrouded hand and snapped his finger.

Instantaneously, the three shadows manifested around him, the largest of which was once again leaning forward in earnest. They had not hovered there for longer than a second before the familiar howling thunder emanated from beneath the hood, and the shadows declined in reverance.

"Yes...after their first seals, then. They won't be capable of doing much without their leaders though...do you want the Espada and the rest of the Sine Qua Non to enter when the second seals have been removed?" echoed the biggest shade, and the hood tilted downward ever so slightly: an affirmative.

With their orders relayed, the dark phantasms blazed away, and the hooded individual threw one last glance in the direction of Namiko, before he too, just like the very walls he had obliterated, began to dissipate into the air, again leaving doubt to any of what had transpired.

Ryoka Namiko

Oct 28, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
"But if I am to abandon my brother on the fields of combat, I will lose more than family."

"You still think of pride on the plains of death?"

"It's not pride I think of, but dignity itself."

"Dignity is only pride with a shinier name, simply a badge to wear."

"A badge I've spent my whole life polishing."

~*~

2nd Order
'Savior's Solitary Severance'
~1.08k~​

The air around her was a little cooler than it had been; that was to be expected on the first night of her journey alone. Her small frame was perfectly hidden within the shadows, keeping the solace so yearned for by the little woman's eyes. And, as a child of waves, the billowing shadows sheltered her while she traced reiatsu signatures.

So everyone's found opponents but me? The reiatsu flickering hadn't gone unnoticed by the small woman, and whatever the outcomes she had to press onward. She wished terribly to go back and anhilliate those who threatened the existence of those who had crossed their paths, but it wasn't yet 'time'. There was no defined point called 'time', Namiko knew, in which all things fell into place, but...

She opened her hand and then closed it, stretching the muscles that held her power within her. These hands, which had been trained to surpass reality...would they deliver those from sorrow?

She had no doubt that she would cause sorrow; those who indulged in killing once were forever doomed to the cycle of tears and hatred that everything begets. But, if she could, with these hands, destroy so much, create so much flow of emotion, that people were jarred from the cycle...

"I wonder what you'd say, Tsubasa..." Namiko asked the descending night, looking to the stars. Was Tsubasa here? No, she knew the answer to the question, and she knew it too well. The blood on her hands, the look on Tsubasa's face before the killing stroke, the Hollow that had been before her, and what had followed, "...or I wonder what you'd do."

The charming young man would have whispered sweet nothings into her ear and held her tight. Really, there was nothing that the boy couldn't cure with a simple embrace, and in Namiko's joyful life she had experienced so much love at the hands of that boy it was impossible to believe that he was dead. Impossible, of course, unless you were there when he had died. Unless you had seen the fading image of his pain.

He'd know that she couldn't go back; she had been commanded not to. Tsubasa would know this, and find a way for her to continue on. Yet she found herself in a quagmire as she ran her finger over the small bob hanging at her neck.

The necklace was a secret to everyone but herself; Shinshi, Leon, and Fuyubi had no idea that the small piece of jewelry existed on her body. Indeed, why should they expect her to hold such an item in her possession? Their mission was to cripple the Gotei in their plans to do the world harm, not to create impossible mayhem in Rukongai.

It wasn't so much that Rukongai would be affected, Namiko reminded herself as she ran her finger over the metallic teardrop again. With a pale black center, not the lovingly dark color of onyx, it was fully contrasted by the silver and white metals around it. An odd color scheme for an odder present for the most evil of causes, perhaps.

After all, what suits evil better than the odd?

She took another forsaken look at the Senzaikyuu; her target. In destination and in spirit, the Senzaikyuu was the towering menace before her. If she could arrive there without having unleashed her full powers, then perhaps she could finish her mission, and get back to everyone's mission.

It was a lonely night for Kobayashi Namiko. She planned for it to stay that way.

---​

The breaking morning was one that Kobayashi Namiko wished she could have enjoyed. Instead, waking up long before the sun, she had set north with no delay to the towering menace of the Senzaikyuu.

She had encountered no Gotei resistance so far; instead it seemed like the active battles with the other three had drawn the Gotei far away. Or perhaps she was simply cloaked by some mantle of good luck? Perhaps the necklace that dangled around her neck was...

She shrugged it off mid-stride, taking a short second step before leaping forward over a gap in the rooftops. Landing hard, Namiko's foot slipped to the right as she tumbled down an innaturally sloped roof. The shingles only provided rough terrain for the woman as her feet and hands yearned for safety, yea-

She fell.

Something serenely cat-like about the woman was immediately expressed as she completed a complex turn in mid-air, twisting body and limbs alike to land on her two feet, heels raised slightly and body crouched.

She stayed like this for another two moments before relaxing her body. Thankfully, she hadn't made a single sound in her entire ruckus. But as the situation's dire nature slipped away, the doubts came in.

How did she miss the roof? She had landed just like all the times before, softly and like in track. How could she have fallen? If she had made a single sound, which thankfully she hadn't, then the Gotei would be upon her like wolves.

"You'll undoubtedly fight some of the strongest souls in existence in your journey to, and within, Seireitei. But you have something they don't. You have a past of bloodshed and torture; you know what their actions will bring. Against those without purpose or any sense of direction, you will completely shatter them."

"And against those of equal resolve?"

"You are a child of waves, Namiko. If the raging ocean meets the sturdy mountain, who loses?"

"Nobody. But that doesn't mean that either wins."

"Then become the devastating hurricane. And tear the world apart."

And even if they were upon her like wolves...what good would it do them? And if they were upon her like wolves, who said they would be able to catch the fleeting tide?

Kobayashi Namiko fled from the dawn. Not because she hated it, but instead, she was afraid to embrace it.

Due to the inactivity of those tracking me down, shinigami intelligence concerning my position will not be reliable at all. Please keep this in mind. As such, Namiko's position is undeniably unknown by the Gotei.

pheonixfire

Sep 21, 2005
Pressed up against Dar ^__^
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Genjirou: Akira Yamazaki
Pheonixfire: Meigetsu
Legendary_Terror: Dahashi Katsuhiko
Wordcount: 3,201

There was a vast amount of chaos happening all over the gotei as Akira sat on the rooftop of the ninth. He walked over to the edge and sat down watching everyone run around like ants. "I wonder what all this could be," tilting his head as he pondered about it. The air started to get a bit more serious as he noticed all four of the gates start to close and the traffic of people were all stopped. With his hand he moved a bit of his hair away from his right eye to get a better picture of the confusion below.

"Akira-san, you better get ready I think we are about to come into a bit of a problem."

Akira turned his head noticing the loud speaker that lifted up from behind him. "I understand mom," he said walking over to the center of the rooftop. The sounds of gears started to go off and he started to sink into the roof. Its landing piece connected into the main floor below and he ran up the middle grand staircase. His mother gave him a complete briefing about what was happening, but still there wasn't much information given to him since they were still trying to figure everything out.

He thought to himself as he went to another elevator located near the training hall on the main floor. From the east side of the building the wall started to open wide like the doors from a supermarket store. Stepping down from the platform he looked left and right and as soon as the coast was clear he walked around the corner only to be met up by a female shinigami.

It wasn't just the running back and forth that had her heart racing more than it should. And there was more to it than just the rays of light that sent glistening beads rolling down flushed skin. The sudden, ceaseless roar of sirens and speakers weren't the only things that shook up her mind. And not even the scattered and shifting bodies of hectic shinigami were alone in driving Meigetsu crazy.

It was all of the above and more.

All around her different faces with mingled emotions rushed past her like rats in a maze. She couldn't get a decent distance away without either someone shouting at her to show some ID, or her having to do the same.

D*** protocol.

True, the alarms and micorphoned noises were what reined supreme above all else, but it sure didn't mean those were the only sounds to invade her ears.

Crap! I wish everyone would just stop screaming. How are you going to catch a rouge when you sound like rampaging safari animals?

Sure this may have just been a few ryoka as opposed to an army of pale faced monsters, but did that take away from any possible dangers? Did that make this any less a threat?

Why do I have the feeling there is more to this than what I'm hearing?

But most of all, she wanted to be with Takero again. She wanted to fight by his side as she had done in the past. However, old things are meant to be changed and there wasn't a way for her to see him as she once did. He was a strong vice captain on his way to something greater. They never would have let him leave where he was to be next to her in the heat of battle.

Don't worry Takero. I won't let you down.

"I promise..."

She uttered a whisper onto the wind, hoping by some chance that he would receive it somehow. A final sigh of longing was let go as the earthen haired shinigami raced further away from the fading Seventh Division Headquarters.

So you're ready for this?

What do you mean, 'am I ready for this?' Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?

Oh...? No reason.

Her zanpakutou had halted, a thing she was not known to do. Catching the pause between words, Meigetsu snapped back quickly.

"And what is that?? Either say it or don't say it at all."

Well, this isn't like the hollow war. Nor is this a battle with vaizards or arrancars. These are human souls to say the least. There are no great burning eyes or ivory faces to be found here. Can you deal with that?

Meigetsu was speechless for a moment. She hadn't thought things out that far. Her tongue flickered against her teeth nervously, but no smart phrase was ever released.

"I... yes... Yea, I'm ready." Was the best she could do, but that didn't matter for her thoughts were soon interrupted.

"H-hey! You! W-who are you?" A stuttering male voice jumped up from behind. She turned around to see a tall, yet scrawny shinigami brandishing a katana a bit too uneasily.

"What?"

"Sh-show me y-your ID." He muttered in as big of a big boy voice as he could, but still looked as if he would wet himself at any moment.

"Ugh. Oh, THAT. Here." She kept one hand on her zanpakutou as her other one reached inside of her identification. She flipped them over and watched as a sigh of relief washed over the man. He slumped down his shoulders a great deal, shortening his height by what seemed like a few inches.

"Well." She began impatiently with a raised brow. "May I see yours now?"

"Oh...yea..."

His demeanor rattled up again as he slid his hand in his robe. Meigetsu feeling
his change in anxiety, clutched tighter onto her ribbon bound hilt. Her eyes locked on his as he slowly removed his hand, further and further until...

He pulled out his own.

She gave it a good look and after assuring that it was real enough, she loosened her stance and gave him a fierce mommy look.

"Alright then...Mr. Rico Gomez. And what exactly were your orders? Aren't you supposed to be in a group?"

Heaven knows this guy shouldn't be left wondering out here alone.

"Um...well, about that..."

"Yes. Go on."

"Well you see...I sorta... left them on my own. Er...left my group that is." His speech was shaky and full of guilt like the child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"The seated officers don't treat me like they do each other. Although my group was nice to me... I just wanted to prove that I could do things on my own. I just wanted to prove to them all I was strong."

"Do you-" Meigetsu blurted, but calmed her pace before any more damage could be done. She exhaled loudly and rubbed the side of her temple. Her instincts told her to scold the guy. To scold him and make sure he didn't do that again. But there was a part of her that couldn't help but feel pity for him. Pity for one who showed emotions she had not so long ago displayed herself.

For emotions that still ran through her veins to this very day.

Well what am I going to do now? I can't just leave him here to carry out on his own. I don't doubt his strength, but his insecurity instead... But I also can't just bring him with me while I'm in pursuit. Even with a higher ranking officer, I haven't the slightest clue about the ryokas' true strength.

"Ah...decisions, decisions. What to do? What to do?" Meigetsu put a hand to her chin and stroked it as she thought up her master plan. Just then a few stray shinigami manifested from the corner of her eye. She recognized the group of five as lower ranked members of her own division.

"Hey, you guys over there! Can you c'mere for a moment?" She called with a beckoning motion. They looked at each over for a moment before rushing towards the pair.

"Aye! Tanaka Hiroshi." A rather thick-featured man replied. He must have been the leader of the team for his posture and demeanor sure made it appear so. The other members soon followed, spouting names, ranks and IDs. Even Rico did the same, but Meigetsu just stood there until they started exchanging odd glances.

"Oh yea. Badge." She mumbled and dug into her robes.

**** protocol. I mean, they know me...I think. Well, I know that girl on the left does, cuz I accidentally ran into a couple...er...a few times.

A sweat drop soon formed at the side of her forehead as she remembered her bumbling ways. Images of them both falling to the floor and her getting up quickly, shouting apologies as she escaped from view resurrected in her mind.

"Well, back to why I called you all here. I need you guys to do me a favor..." She paused and looked back at Rico, who was sweating, already knowing that he was in trouble.

"You see this guy here? This is Rico. He accidentally got separated from his squad, and I need him to join you five. Don't worry about his original orders, just brief him quickly on what you guys are doing and he'll do the same. We'll worry about where he goes after the whole thing is over. Alright?"

Rico looked stunned, fully expecting to be ratted out. But the golden-eyed female just smiled. She patted him on the back and took off, yelling out her wishes of good luck to the group.

Ok, now that that's taken care of...

She looked up ahead and readied herself for a sharp turn. But before her sandals ever made the corner, they skidded to an abrupt stop.

There was a short figure ahead. His hair was dark and long. His eyes were ebony black with ruby pupils. She stared in somewhat disbelief for a moment, before setting her eyes downward onto the zanpakutou by his side.

"My apologies, I almost ran into you. Gomen." She said with a smile.

Ahem. Gekkou no Megami reminded in her own special way.

"Ah, oh yea, here's my ID. Meigetsu, 3rd Seat, 7th Division."

The mammoth of a man lazy sat on the side of his bed not knowing what to do.

"All these alarms are becoming troublesome and are becoming a burden to my ears." Dahashi said as he got up and closed his sliding door. Dahashi looked at the mirror in front of him as he turned around and saw how much sleep he needed.

"If this keeps up, I'm going to look like a zombie," Dahashi continued. He went and grabbed some string to pull back his wild black hair into a pony tail. He looked back into the mirror and fixed his sloppy outfit and finally slid in his completely black sword into his sash.

Much better. He thought as he looked at the tall and proud man with his dull gray eyes. Now then, let's see what all these alarms are about.

As if to answer his question a messenger rushed in and in front of his door. "A message from Vice-Captain Shiroi; he said it was to be dealt with extreme urgency."

Dahashi opened his door and received the letter from the messenger that was hold it. Dahashi raised the letter up towards the light to make sure that there was something in it before Dahashi dismissed the messenger.

"Good stuff," Dahashi said as he continued by opening the letter. After taking a moment to read it, he was glad to be informed that Ryoka had penetrated Seireitei.

"This is embarrassing for us, we should have been all over this before the Ryoka could have gotten in." Dahashi said as he crumbled up the paper and rested his arm on his hilt to figure out his next move.

"No information, no location, nothing, I can't believe I have to eyeball where these Ryoka are going," Dahashi said a little upset. The 12th division was made for these type of matters and the fact that they were one of the last to find out about the Ryoka, let alone not know where they are, was a little embarrassing for the division as a whole.

"Well, let's go assess the problem then," He said as he slammed the door behind him and moved out of the division. "I got no time to waste," He continued as he jumped onto one of the roof tops and looked around. All he could see was chaos and some extremely distant cries. Everyone was running around and very few people looked like they had their cool.

"I'll start from the center and I'll spiral around and out until I run into one of those Ryoka," Dahashi said to no one in particular before he jumped up and started hopping from roof top to roof top. Dahashi must have missed calculated one of the jumps because he fell short. So short in fact that he had landed on the ground and almost ran into a girl that looked like she was apologizing to a guy that could have cared less. Dahashi tired to stop himself, but his sandals couldn't get enough traction.

"****..." Dahashi said as he jumped over the two to prevent running into them. "Watch where you're standing..." Dahashi was interrupted as he slammed into a wall due to not being able to stop his own momentum. Dahashi pulled himself out of his home made creator and shouted, "Who are you two and what are you doing just standing around?"

Dahashi waited for a proper response as he dusted himself off.

Before her introduction could be reciprocated, a loud crash like a falling elephant drew her attentions upwards. Her eyes widened as some unknown form loomed towards her at an incredible speed. She duck down quickly, covering her skull from a massive impact as whatever it was flew overhead.

Her expression was speechless at first, not quite sure of what to say. She turned back to see a dark haired man pushed up hard against a wall.

Oh, so that's what it was...

"Who am I? Don't you think YOU should be telling me who you are first? You're the one running around like a rabid monkey or something." She snapped and threw her arms to her side. An exasperated sigh escaped past her lips as she lowered her volume and continued on.

"Ah, whatever. I'm Meigetsu, 3rd seat, 7th division. And as for what're doing, we were introducing ourselves before we were so suddenly interrupted. How about you? Some sort of movie audition or something, or do you just normally jump off roofs?"

He grabbed the ID from the female shinigami and ducked as a large shaped man hurled over and was pressed up against the wall. A slight deadpan look fell on his face as he watched him kiss the bricks of the ninth division next to him. "Umm well," he said returning her ID to her, "The name is Akira Yamazaki, the first and only born son of the Yamazaki Clan." Taking a quick bow he turned to the male shinigami and wanted to ask if he was alright. Shrugging his shoulders he glanced at the female shinigami once more and blinked.

"So I'm guessing I need to follow one of you guys since you're here?" saying raising a brow under all that hair on his head. He stood there watching them get the final introductions completely over with and tilted his head. Thinking to himself he couldn't help, but have a bad feeling about what was going to conspire that day. Akira was bright he knew he was being set up to be a pawn like the rest of them, but it didn't really matter much he planned on going out there with or without anyone and was ready to take down anything in his path.

Dahashi shifted his weight from his left to his right as he took in all the introductions. "So you know what must be done then?" He asked as he looked at both of them.

He quickly turned to the side and continued to speak, "I'm Dahashi, part of the 12th division and we specialize in this type of thing. Unfortunately we had received this information last of where the Ryoka could have gone. At this point it seems it's impossible to tell exactly where they are due to the tactics they are using. The only upside to me running into you two is that we can cover more ground now. These Ryoka can be extremely powerful, so although we have to violently pursue them, you must approach one with caution. From how and where we are positioned we can easily split up and cover some good amount of ground. Under any circumstances if any of you, including myself, are to run into a Ryoka, shoot up a kidou for assistance. We should not wander too far and should have several meeting points after a certain extent. I'll continue towards the center of Seireitei. If you choose not to do what I have requested then that's fine as well, but I know what must be done and what I was ordered to do. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions I'm all ears, but if not, I'll be on my way now."

Meigetsu took a short look at the two black clad people that stood before her. Her eyes scanned them over, assessing their strengths in terms of reiatsu. She sighed softly, feeling herself torn between emotions and rational.

I am the strongest of the three here. I understand that what he says is true. That it would be easier to find her if we part our ways in the meantime... But I can't help but feel responsible...

Is it the boy? Is that what has made your perception all foggy? Even if he still holds the body of a child, he is a shinigami just like you.

True, but even so-

You can lead a horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink. Let him choose what his path is. It would be unwise to use rank in such a way, even if it goes against what you believe.

Meigetsu smiled halfheartedly at what her zanpakutou said. She was right, it was the only way.

"Well," she began as she shifted her gaze onto Akira. "In terms of orders, no, you do not have to follow either of us. That is all up to you. But if you do desire a partner, you can always follow my lead." Her focus changed and set upon Dahashi. "I'll make sure to do that if I come into contact."

"Take care you two, and good luck!" The female shinigami shouted out as she ran forwards, towards the unknown reiatsu in the distance. Meigetsu gave a final glance backwards, and saw that the remaining pair had reduced down to no one. She didn't know if they would actually meet up in the future, but she hoped to cross paths with them one day again soon.

Genjirou

Nov 27, 2005
In my own special world...(^w^)
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Akira wanted action and since the target they had to seek out went missing he had to think about another means of finding his target. He did remember that he did have dogs of war at his command back inside. The fusion of dogs and hollow forged from the dark arts and science were waiting in the wings. He walked over to the ninth divisions wall and pounded on it till a console opened up.

He pressed a button and his mother spoke on the other end, "Already on it son, they're already being lowered on the eastern wall elevator." Akira was amazed at the fact that his mother had already read his thoughts and sent down what he needed. The dogs were of a special breed that not only traced spirit pressure, but also were also able to sense by temperature. Walking around the corner to the wall the dogs were sitting at the elevator's gate each of them attached to a leash which were chains forged by spirit energy.

On command he snapped his fingers and the dogs stood on all fours. "Come we go to the Senzaikyuu and fan out from there." He left behind his two comrades to do whatever they pleased and planned on signaling them with his reiatsu as soon as he found her. He appeared at the base of the tower with his dogs all sitting in a row before his feet. As soon as they appeared each of them were picking up a weird signature coming from the south of the Senzaikyuu. "She's there isn't she?" he had thought to himself panning out his sight into the distance.

Snapping his fingers once more he let the dogs spread out, the leash attached maintained the distance and showed no signs to the limits it would be able to stretch out to. Each of the six dogs spread out forty-five degrees from each other covering a portion on to it's own. Akira followed branching out his reiatsu as well providing extra coverage. Nothing was going to get past him this day, if anything he would be able to detect a flea. He was bent on seeking out his target making up for the slack on the situation. Running down the middle he leaped from rooftop to rooftop, "Hmm," he though as he licked his lips, "I have this weird gut feeling something bad approaches." He held on tightly to the leash with his left hand and lifted his right to latch on to the hilt of his weapon.

"Come on, stop hiding so I can direct you to your coffin already."

Ryoka Namiko

Oct 28, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Akira's senses must have fooled him; there was nothing bad headed his way. Assuming, of course, that he didn't present himself as hostile to the nigh-untrackable Ryoka that he was so adamantly pursuing.

Because, if so, Namiko wouldn't be simply 'bad' for Akira, she would be 'devastating'.

But if Akira felt anything different about the world, it surely wasn't Namiko. For as weird reiatsu senses went, she certainly wasn't contributing. Instead, she seemed to be harmoniously producing little more than the stone that surrounded her small body. Hidden in an alleyway, shooting through the shadows, avoiding all patrols with ease befitting the moonlight itself, Namiko wasn't 'out of place' as so much as her reiatsu 'didn't exist'.

It wasn't that her reiatsu control was perfect, but instead, that with so much of her reiatsu sealed by the tattoo-like rings, that she was simply unable to not control it perfectly. One who spends a lifetime dictating their reiatsu to the wisest of their abilities cannot help but be a mizer when their reiatsu is little more than nothing compared to before. So now, with her rings dictating her stealth, Namiko became the moonlight once more.

Even better was the time of day; the awakening dawn was suiting her well and her travel north had been unhindered as of late. Ever since the encounter with the ASSES of the 11th Division, from which Shinshi had taken his leave of the blood-stained woman Namiko had become, she hadn't been confronted by any shinigami.

Not that she didn't prefer it that way; those before her were but tributaries amongst the great river of sorrow that Namiko had sown. If they were to attempt to bridge into her cataclysmic waterfall, it would only drain them of their humanity. For Kobayashi Namiko, the only person who was allowed to become a monster...was her own self.

But her human senses remained on full alert; though she was unnoticed amongst the world the dogs around her were simply bonfires in the greatest of winters. The fusion of two things which cannot exist in harmony created probably the only hollow-borne reiatsu signature in all of Seireitei. And to her developed, yet slightly hampered, senses, she could easily avoid them

They hadn't quite reached her; she was a little east of where she wanted to be but the dogs had no hope of catching up to her. Though she didn't know their origin, simply that they were inevitably hostile and had a Hollow aspect amongst them, she felt their outwards formation and knew their objective; search. Whether 'destroy' was added to that was not the will of those sentinel beasts that searched her, but instead, her temperament upon if they ever found her location.

Which, she knew, they wouldn't. An exercise in futility, which itself was a futile endeavor, become a redundant expression of the Gotei's protocol. And within that protocol lied its own destructive metaphors lashed upon its infrastructure. And there, within the loopholes of infinite cruelty, would Namiko strike.

And there, within the wormholes of unspeakable evil, would Namiko make them bleed.

So the rhythmic steps of the high school track star started the inevitable drum beat towards the Gotei's sorrows.

-=[ 531 ]=-

Each 'Order' chapter recognizes the start of a new encounter. So, this is a continuation of the second 'Order'.

I will attempt to reply to all attempts at finding me individually, but obviously, do not feel the need to wait for my responses. I will ask you to be considerate with real life; though it's a borne fact none of us have such a thing.

Genjirou

Nov 27, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Akira was getting angry, he started to feel uneasy that he was unable to find his target. Frustrated he retreated back to the Senzaikyuu with his dogs and waited at the base thinking about another plan of action. "Hmm, could it be she was able to even surpass this method?" he thought to himself as he continued to scan out into the distance. A member from the lab soon appeared behind him, "Sir!"

Not looking back he addressed him, "What is it?"

"Your orders are to bring the Ryoka back alive without any further damage sir," he said as he took off a sack that he carried around his shoulder, "In this sack I have something your mother told me to hand to you since your efforts have not progressed."

The man tossed the sack towards him and Akira caught it with his left hand. "What is it?" he asked. He replied to Akira, "Those are pellets designed to cause something your mother calls bloody rain. The dimensions should be enough to spread out through out this section alone, so anything hidden should be a walking mass of bloody patches."

Akira nodded holding the pellets in his hand. Within the sack there was enough for two storms. The pellets themselves were huge like mini bombs each stacked upon one another. He took one out holding it in his hand, "This is the craziest plastic football I have ever seen." He switched his stance and looked up into the sky. Pulling his arm back then quickly shifting it forward he launched the pellet into the sky. As it reached the upper stratosphere the container shattered spreading out causing one section of the sky to turn a small shade of red which the quickly started to spread out into a violent cloud.

Slowly that small cloud branched out overshadowing the southern sector of the Senzaikyuu. The clouds rained down spraying the bloody liquid all over the sector. "Now then the game of hide and seek changes," he stated as he nodded. After a few minutes of mild rainfall the cloud dispersed clearing the sky. Many random shinigami running around to aid in the search were partly soaked as well, but paid no mind to the weird rain. Some were a bit stunned, but other wise unaffected and continued with their search.

Akira stretched and looked out from the cliff, "I'll wait for the screams of those that encounter your bloody mass and then our game of hide and seek is over." He petted his dog team and gave them each a treat for all the trouble they went through with him. "We can always wait for her to come to us anyways right guys?" he said grinning at his pets.

since when did a faint moving spirit pressure become unnoticeable o_O??? ohwell let the games continue, oh yeah babehhh~
yeah it really doesnt matter to me how this plot turns out as long as i make it out alive and everyone has other things to do ill try my best to get responses out on my end asap. n_nV booyah~

pheonixfire

Sep 21, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Wordcount: 358

Stepping out from a small cubby in a building, Meigetsu turned her head back to the crimson painted scenery that rested beyond her reach. Her focus wandered down onto the random spurts of color that had escaped through the initial area of impact. She walked past them in just her tabi to avoid any unnecessary trails. Once satisfied with the distance, she slipped back on her wooden sandals and took off down the pavement.

Too bad the dawn is fast approaching. Hiding within the night is what I do best. But no matter. There are still remnants of twilight that cling so stubbornly onto this world. I can feel them now. Stretching out in battle against the light, in the comfort and safety of dank alleyways and other not so lovely places.

Meigetsu held a hand out towards the shadows, mixing her reiatsu just the slightest, and then drawing it back in quickly as she ran. On her lips beamed a soft smile. There was reason to her madness, to this caress without a touch.

Yes. It's there. Small, but there nonetheless. Fading traces of some strange and unfamiliar energy still buried within the darkness. Although it's not unheard of that these could be those monster dogs, there is something to it... Something that sets it apart from the source of barks and growls that I hear so far behind me. This must be her.

Shadows were her element. It's only natural that she was more sensitive to the changes within them. And although the night was losing to the newfound day, it didn't damper her strength or spirit one bit. She had already gotten what she needed, and by the time that great fiery ball took its place in the sky, it wouldn't matter anyways. She figured she should be hot on her trail if not already engaged by then.

A small glimmer of gold reflected in her eyes as a stray ribbon of light met with her iris. She smirked, almost challenging the sun to slow her progress.

"I'm coming for you~" She whispered as her sight rested up upon the nearing figure of the Senzaikyuu.

Ryoka Namiko

Oct 28, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
It was raining.

She loved the rain.

She loved the rain because it washed away the blood. She loved the rain because it let her forget, it let her bathe while clothed. It let her hide her sins, and it let her raise her head to the sky. Whereas the sun might blind here, in the rains of summer, spring, and autumn alike, the rain would only greet her with its massaging caress.

But it was raining.

And it was raining blood.

She had quickly hidden under a rooftop once she had seen the explosion, fearing for the worst. And she did receive the worst, a downfall of unneeded and unnecessary blood. For a moment, she feared that one of the others had bathed the Gotei in their full prowess, but quickly dismissed the idea. If it had been such a thing...

...there would at least be body parts.

So she leaned against the wall while the bloody liquid fell from the sky. Not partaking of any bathing, since one usually attempts to wash away the blood and not take more on, Namiko inched under the roof to find a quick shelter.

Inside the building was no shinigami to speak of; it had thankfully been emptied by the patrollers. So, Namiko took a moment to search around the house for something larger; a thick haori, perhaps. And within this house, she found nothing that looked shinigami.

But she was okay with that.

She eventually changed into another woman's clothes; with a black Chinese shirt that buttoned down the middle, she wore a similarly midnight-black haori overcoat that extended to a little past her waist. She had a midnight blue hakama that covered her lower half, and a thin yet long white scarf to crape around her shoulders. The scarf itself seemed to have Shinto symbols weaved into it, eliciting a small smile from the woman.

"Oi. You are?"

She almost swore; so there had been someone here. She turned around nonchalantly to see an average-sized shinigami, who looked slightly terrified. However, that could be due to the blood-staining liquid on his shoulders.

"Are you looking for an umbrella?" Namiko asked sweetly

"Well yes, but I'm wondering who you are." He narrowed his eyes

"...isn't it plain? I live here." She blinked

"You don't feel like a shinigami. Your reiatsu's different."

"I...am emitting reiatsu?"

She seemed startled; and after a moment, so did he.

"...no you're not. Well, anything beyond an inanimate object. Why's that?"

"With all this business about the alarms, I wanted to keep low. I have a husband, and kids, in Rukongai. If I were to die..."

She left the rest unsaid; the man understood the fake sentiment and showed it with a nod. He frowned.

"Good reiatsu control. Who taught you?"

"The best." She smiled; he laughed at the joke. She almost scoffed; learning that at the Shinigami Academy? Such brainwash didn't allow for critical reiatsu-hiding skills. So she smiled, quickly finding an umbrella in the house and giving it to the man.

"What's your name?" she asked

"I'm Matsugawa Mouga." He nodded, "You are?"

She had learned from her mistake with the ASSES squad; those that lived were only a liability.

"Kobayashi Namiko." She smiled, "And I'm sorry, Mouga."

And so, real blood dripped down from the floorboards of the soon emptied house.

~*~​

Her schoolgirl uniform was placed on a mannequin she quickly threw together from the house's available materials. The school uniform awkwardly fitting, Namiko herself was unstained with blood, a trusty traditional umbrella keeping her from the quickly-stopping red liquid.

And as the rain fell, she looked down at the white cloth keeping her hakama on her body. With a bemused smile, her eyes quickly found a crest on the ebony haori. Blinking, she almost frowned at the irony; a single umbrella was yearning for the sky as rain fell down upon its wide-spread sacrificial cover.

And then a voice spoke.

She couldn't understand the words, but she felt the faint spiritual pressure from which they originated. She hadn't been running, but indeed her odd non-shinigami clothes would garner attention. The white Shinto scarf fluttered in the wind, Namiko turning to the addresser of the voice. Had the figure been speaking to herself, or to her mannequin? Indeed, though they knew she was a woman, the information from the ASSESS group said nothing of her current outfit.

She paused for the barest of moments, the scarcest of instances, before continuing onwards. Even if they were to find her...

Her hands itched.

Someone would be bleeding soon.

-=[ 808 ]=-

Hmm. Real life foils my attempts to respond to each post in this thread. Such is life.

As for Akira's question, Namiko's reiatsu is the equivalent of a rock. So, she is neither a ball of 'nothing' traveling through Seireitei nor is she a 'target'.

PE - I will be most available during Friday Night for the fight collab that seems inevitable. Saturday Night will have limited time, and if time does not suffice, then we will need to convert our methods to Private Messaging.

pheonixfire

Sep 21, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
The room was stale and left with the fresh scent of fallen blood. On the floor remained the broken image of a life now gone. His skin was pale and torn, a collage of cold white amidst crimson rivers. The female shinigami knelt down and extended a soft hand towards his face, so that he may at least sleep eternally with eyes left peacefully shut.

"I'm sorry this had to have happened to you. But just so you know, you have not left us in vain. May your next journey begin during happier times." She addressed solemnly as she rose onto her feet. And although she knew he could no longer hear, she hoped naively that her words may reach his conscious on some plane.

Stepping outside onto the red-stained pavement, Meigetsu uttered a loud sigh. All around, she could hear the sound of ruffling footsteps as they fanned out through the surrounding areas.

"I must go..." She spoke in a hushed tone to the dark haired woman by her side. "Remind the others, for now you are my voice. Good luck and take care."

She patted her shoulder before disappearing in a flash, her determination set upon catching this monster before any more blood could be shed. From many streets behind she could hear the same words she had said only moments before entering that dreadful house.

"...And remember to shoot up your flares if you encounter any ryoka..."

A light smile cut through the harsh environment as an unfamiliar ivory fluttered from the corner of her eye.

Gotcha...

Genjirou

Nov 27, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Akira looked up into the night sky gazing up at the moon, but still the sky had a faint glow for the sun was rising to the east. He couldn't help but feel a sudden calm take over him as he stood there at the base of the Senzaikyuu. Walking over to the cliff he sat there in the same posture he would sit at gazing out from atop of the ninth division headquarters. At that point in time he almost felt completely human. Everything looked surreal soaked in a crimson tone that shimmered and gleamed slightly at the rising sun.

Why were there always writings on the wall? Who are the demons that plagued the earth? Who are you? What are you trying to prove?

He lifted his head quickly looking about the area. "Who said that? Show yourself!" he demanded scanning the area. His dogs looked at him almost raising a brow if they were able to show any physical expression. Had he gone mad since he was unable to track down his target? "Mere pawn! Nothing more and nothing else!" Akira flipped backwards landing on his feet looking about wildly. "What do you want!" he shouted, "Come here and say it to my face!" His dog's ears perked up as if they sensed something new appear before them. Still it was a terrifying reiatsu and the dogs yelped running with their tails behind them cowering behind Akira. He had found it very odd that no one around him was able to sense this, to him it was very suffocating.

Pulling out his sword and drawing it before him he called out, "Are you the ryoka I've been after?" He gave a slight pause and licked his lips. The battle was definitely not in his favor as a small cat like figure appeared before him. Quickly he dropped his weapon for he had encountered this figure before on a past adventure. "You're, you're the panty thief!" he said holding his blade with his right and pointing fiercely with his left.

The humanlike cat tilted her head puckering her lips in a deadpan expression. "Now why do you have to say it so mean like?" she said, "The name for your information is Neko-Arc, I am also a friend of your father." Akira crashed to the ground headfirst eating dirt on impact. He had thought to himself that his father had some weird friends, but among them how did he manage to ever run into someone like this? He pulled himself together dusting off his tank top and parted his hair away from his right eye. "Indeed you are the offspring of Hanzou," Neko said nodding at him, "You may have a lot more brains then your father could ever have, but what your getting into is way out of your league."

Socked he scowled, "I know what I must do even if it means I need to sacrifice a few body parts in order to complete my mission."

Neko disappeared reappearing behind him knocking him in the back of the head sending him to fly towards the edge of the cliff. "Stay back!" she roared at the hollow dogs behind her, "Your master needs to understand that if he proceeds with this he will not comeback alive." Akira stood nursing the back of his head slowly turning to Neko, "For one of my dad's old buddies your not really the type to talk it out aren't you?"

Clinching her fists she cracked her knuckles, "See the thing about the Yamazaki clan is that most of you don't understand a thing unless it's been beaten inside your thick skulls."

Akira spat out blood on the floor and cracked his neck twisting left then right. He walked back over to her moving past her and loomed over his dogs, "The enemy hides herself well doesn't she?" Neko replied, "The one you seek holds a great grudge and to stand in her way will only bring senseless killing. Run while you still can. In this war you're nothing more then a pawn anyways." A veil of disgust fell on his face, "Pawn? Nothing more then a mere pawn?"

He turned glaring at Neko-Arc picking her up by her shirt lifting her off the ground. His fangs grew and the pupils in his eyes almost completely disappeared into the vast nothingness that was his eyes. "You seem to sense the ryoka no matter how well they hide their reiatsu," he said and chucked her over the cliff as he followed leaping the cliff after her. Neko-Arc yelled as she freely fell, "What was that forrrr?"

Placing his arms to his side it allowed him to dart faster as they both hurled towards the ground below. Neko grabbed his hair and clinched tightly to the back of his head. "Yeah mule!" she said as she then was wearing a cowboy hat holding Akira's hair as reins. She pointed out to the eastern parts of the tops, "Over there!" As they reached the ground below Akira used his reiatsu to soften the landing and quickly jumped upon the nearest rooftop, "You better not get us lost."

Neko purred and hugged the back of his head this time dressed in a commander's uniform from the US Army, "We get in and signal all the shinigami with the rise in reiatsu. Sounds simple enough right?"

Akira continued to rush towards the east as commanded with Neko whipping his head with a baton. "Hey Akira-san, you might want to pick up the pace the feel of a murderous intent is growing that way, in that direction," she said dressed up like a taxi driver with a toy steering wheel on his head. Akira complained, "How the heck am I suppose to get there with you sitting on top of my head!" Neko smiled then he eyes gave a scary twinkle, "Like this!" Her legs transformed into rockets picking him off the ground she grabbed tight to his tank top. He yelled out as they started to speed into the sky, "Holy cra-------" His dogs watched back from the Senzaikyuu looking at their master howling good luck to him for he would need it.

Looks like team rocket is blasting off again~! *twinkle* Very crafty Namiko *claps* To be continued...

There goes my free time out the window. I should be able to get turns out Thursday morning till mid afternoon. As far as this weekend, which includes friday, it's going to be hard for me to get turns out then, but I'll try once I get off work and hopefully I won't be too burned out. Thanks guys n_nV

Ryoka Namiko

Oct 28, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Diving from the sky like a plan about to commit a kamikaze type of attack they crashed into the rooftop of a random shinigami home. Landing before a shinigami that had been torn to shreds. Blood clearly painted the floor and parts of the wall. Akira walked over touching the body that still emitted warmth; "The body hasn't been dead for long." He turned towards the door dashing out meeting up with a strange yet attractive woman standing before him. She didn't show any signs that she had been in a struggle whatsoever. Still it was very strange for her not to hear any scuffle happening since she was very close by.

She stood tall wearing an elegant Chinese dress, which was untainted form the rain he caused earlier. "Excuse me," he asked keeping a good distance, "May I ask how you got in here? Please excuse me for being rude, but your not really dressed up like a regular around here." Neko peered from the back of his head and dropped down to the ground on her own two feet. With her own hands she lifted Akira over her head and jumped on to the roof to set him down. Stubby her legs might have been, but she was still able to jump up and once again knock him in the back of the head, "How can you be so casual towards a ryoka!"

His head leaned towards one side cause of the impact placed on his head by Neko-Arc. A pause went by, but only for a mere moment, "Ouch! Christ enough with the hitting already!" Neko pawed at him, "This isn't the time or place for it! What are you going to do now?" Akira had to slow her down no matter what was bound to happen. Still he hoped he would come out of this endeavor alive no matter how much he was injured and if anything Neko would help him if anything started to shift into something bad. He started to let out his reiatsu in short bursts signaling that he had come across what everyone had been frantically searching for.

He lifted his right arm holding the end of his hilt, "I really don't know what you have against the gotei and causing so much commotion, but I must ask you to stop and desist." Big talk for someone he knew was out of his class he stood from above and with his other hand pushed Neko aside. "Please stay out of my way unless something worse happens." She looked at him with a worried look on her face, she already knew if the ryoka wanted to she would be able to stop him and the only thing holding her back was those seals limiting her powers. "Promise me something boy, should you get close to the end of your life I shall save you, okay?" she asked. Akira nodded leaping off the rooftop and landing across from the ryoka, "Your move."

She paused for a moment, considering her options. They weren't very unfavorable towards her at the moment; she still had a large bit of leeway. Yet...that thing at his feet. The woman's eyes glittered as she laid her gaze upon the small thing that seemed so...impeccably focused on her. A small smile; had she been tracked? Her reiatsu level wasn't anything more than that of...

Ah.

"Something that tracks not reiatsu level, but instead, reiatsu tone or racial aspects? The fact that I appear to be a human? Maybe the smell of blood?" the woman responded, words slow and deliberate, "I see. I would suppose that such an object would lead you to me. And the fact that it branded me as a Ryoka so quickly is slightly hasty, isn't it?"

The woman raised her head, eyes resting up the shinigami before her. Standard black hakama with a reflective white top...similarly contrasted by onyx black hair. And the eyes...they were eyes that hated, that roared in defiance, that seethed with corruption. With the gargantuan sword on the boy's back, for he stood no more than 125 centimeters talll for sure, the eyes paused for a moment.

He has a good, handy tool in that tracker creature. What a thing...to be able to so powerfully decipher something about me while my power is at this level. I wonder if there are others tools he has, tools li-

"You made it rain blood." She blinked, "Were the tracking beasts yours as well?"

But she shifted her stance slightly, her right foot slipping backwards to put her in a reversed martial arts foot stance. Her hands at her side, hidden by the thick midnight haori's wafting sleeves, the woman faced forward.

"...as for it being my move..." she smiled slightly, "...it has always been my move."

Neko glared at the enemy clinging behind Akira's left pant leg. "Meow!" she roared puffing and hissing. Akira let go of his swords hilt and pushed Neko back a little further behind him, "Like I said before don't interfere." Sadly she stepped backwards and vanished back up reappearing on the roof. He thought to himself as he saw it happen all in one motion, "She's going to need to teach me that trick at some point." He turned back looking at the ryoka as she shifted her stance to an attack position.

"To answer your questions yes they were both mine. Why do you ask?" he said shifting his right leg behind him and stood tall placing his right arm to part the hair away from his right eye. "Far be it for me not to believe that you have always had the upper hand and that you can easily turn things into the worse possible case at anytime, " he said as he returned the smile, "Now I must ask shall we dance?"

He leaped into the air twisting his body as he spiraled upwards like a bullet. His feet came directly locked in her direction when he reached the peak of his jump. Akira then continued to spiral down towards her gaining more momentum with gravity and his reiatsu concentrated like a drill at his feet cutting the friction in the air with his hair twisting flailing behind him, "Brace for impact!"

The ryoka, for as she entered battle she surely was no mere oddly-dressed woman, looked casually at Akira as he shifted his weight and leapt off the roof, making no visible movements as the boy reached the keen zenith of his jump. And at that zenith, the ryoka's eyebrow was only raised as he seemed to turn in mid-air and lock his feet toward her.

...who do you think you are? she thought, raising a sarcastic eyebrow, almost disdainfully glaring at the insulting kick, A TV super hero? This only works on Ultraman, you know.

As the man's destructive force roared to its ever-increasing maximum, so did Namiko's casual nature regarding it. And as, at the instant before the cutting force would have split the woman's fragile skin, Akira's body twisted, so did Namiko's. But Namiko's turn was faster, quicker, far more practiced.

She came to a full turn-around as Akira's feet drilled into the ground, her eyes wildly rounding upon the childish boy's frame. There was a cold, chilling look in the woman's eyes as their icy glare fell upon the raven hair and similarly unnatural pupils of the boy. Within that look there was a sense of careless destruction, a will to kill, but also there seemed to be pity that surfaced, surfacing every so slowly...

She struck hard, fast, expertly, and within Akira's blind spot. Though the boy was rotating, his impact with the ground would inevitably slow him down; chosing her moment at the precise time when his blind spot would be her right leg, the woman simply kicked upwards, against Akira's slant. The kick would hit him upwards and away from the Ryoka, while also breaking his foolish kamikaze kick.

"Don't play around with me." She blinked, "Unless this is all that you can do. Just draw your Zanpakutou already. I want to see the power of a shinigami besides Justice-Wang and Mr. Ego. I want to see if you can really live up to the chaos you want to create."

Akira was pushed back several feet on one knee he thought too much about what conspired in those few short seconds of time. "**** it!" he said to himself rising off the ground dusting himself off, "If only I was stronger." At this point in time he knew he had to keep a great distance between himself and her. Forget the fact that she was unarmed if she was going to be serious about things he should have to begin with. Still it was no time to lick his wounds, indeed playtime was over and he had a job to complete, well at least try to.

"Akira!" Neko cried out to him, "Are you okay?" He nodded back to her and gave her a thumb's up and turned back to the lady before him. Rages was getting the best of him and along with that hate the lost of focus and him just going berserk. This was something Neko was afraid of happening and that was going into the state of no longer caring about life, but mere death in itself. His hand held the hilt of his blade as he stood there without a word gazing into the eyes of the ryoka. Suddenly he spoke, "Those eyes...those eyes..."

His hair parted revealing his entire visage. His eyes were merely the void of nothing ness as his mouth hung slightly open drooling a crimson substance. He pulled out his sword with his right hand sticking it out horizontally beside him. "Mokushiroku the right hand of god," he chanted as his sword started to glow gaining two more feet. With a flick of his wrist he launched his blade into the air as it shattered revealing five double-edged swords floating around him.

The swords started to fly around him violently easily cutting and shredding apart the walls and ground below, Akira became an inhuman blender. Nothing was left open his mind was a limitless void of his swords potential. A grin took over his face as he continued to drool blood making the front part of his tank completely soaked. Like a mindless zombie he slowly took steps forward.

"Hehehe...hehe...hehehe," faint laughter that echoed through the walls breaking into the dawn of morning.

Namiko's cruel, murderous eyes followed Akira as he slid backwards, the pity in them washed away by the high-pitched noises he murmured. Insanity? She didn't know. The boy seemed to have lost all grasp of his self. For the briefest moment, Namiko wondered just how hard she had kicked the boy, before her eyes caught more movement.

The Zanpakutou. It was in his hands, and he was grinning madly. Madly grinning; it was almost uncomfortable. Almost. For the woman who had blood-stained hands, what she saw before her wasn't some type of dÁƒ ©jÁƒ   vu mirror of herself, but instead, someone who was willing and able to become what she had ended up as. She took a deep breath, the smallest step forward, before she heard him speak.

The sword in his hand seemed to grow before Akira threw it upwards, leaving the sword to dangle in the air. She wondered what he was up to before the sword split into five other swords, all of them hanging in the air. She let her mouth curl into a smile as memories flooded her muscle memory, her eyes following the movements of the swords.

Drawing his Zanpakutou, and then releasing it so quickly...is he that insecure about his abilities? I can't be that far above his level... Namiko's eyes flashed as she dissected her opponent thus far, Releasing one's Zanpakutou, if I remember correctly, is the equivalent of condemning them to death. You don't release unless you're going to kill...but he hasn't used any Kidou yet. Is it possible that he's unskilled in such a thing? Well then...that just makes this easier.

She then saw the black mantle part to reveal the boy's face, giving her a good look at the sins painted on his blank canvas. The sword was released rather nonchalantly, for a sword release, without anything preluding the action except mere glimpses of the insanity to come. A small river of red slipped down his chin as the insanity seemed to reach its peak.

The swords gave no warning before they swirled around Akira's frame, anhilliating everything within their path. She almost grinned at the way the boy walked forward, giving no care to what was being completely torn asunder around him.

"So that's your release, eh?" she whispered in English, "...alright then. That means that this will be over in..."

She put up three fingers, "Three minutes."

Her eyes now anchoring on Akira, never moving towards his swords, she shifted her stance.

"You might want to run a little faster."

"What the heck are you doing?" Neko appeared hugging him around the neck bringing him back to his senses. He paused there with his pupils returning to normal and his swords holding their position on where they were positioned. In an instant everything came back to him like a ton of bricks and he realized there was now a time constraint.

He sent off his blade surrounding her completely. Each blade circled around her as he chanted, "Hand of god, come down and bind the demon. Lock away they appendages, and seal their malevolent nature. Bakudou #2, Double Obstruction!" Launching the spell binding her hands and feet he ran in closely positioning himself near his swords, but not close enough to be in her reach for anything. One thing people don't realize is that anything kidou based can be reflected. Binding spells and such do no damage, but still would rank as zero damage on a damage scale. Akira stood there with his arms crossed locking her in her tomb of light. Did he buy himself enough time for the others to arrive? No matter, all the events that could happen and those about to happen were taken into consideration. There was no way he was going to leave the battlefield dead this day. He patted Neko's head a small sign of thanks for helping him out of the temporary insanity.

The annoying thing appeared again; Namiko's eyebrow twitched slightly. If that thing was good enough to track her, it might have some odd capabilities that would impair her arrival at the Senzaikyuu. With her stance stagnant, her eyes locked onto Akira's, she almost hurled at the undoing of the man's insane state.

"So you're really not that crazy, eh?" She scowled, "If you're in battle, then don't be anything but yourself. Zombie-like states, being pissed, being mellow, if those things aren't you, then don't be them. Battles aren't guided by your temper holding your sword against the opponent, your sorrow won't guard attacks for you. And if you approach me in such a stupefied state that some cat has to wake you up from the nightmare you're about to inflict upon someone else..."

She felt the effects of Double Obstruction immediately, her hands suddenly yanked behind her and pulled upwards. Her wide stance was immediately collapsed by Kidou energy from the young boy, who ran towards her. She never changed her expression, still the gut-wrenching scowl that the mental shift had elicited. And with that scowl came the slightest look of trouble on her face before...

The kidou around her arms was broken first, and not so much broken as ripped apart by some brutish show of strength; the woman suddenly was outputting the entirety of the reiatsu allowed to her by her seal. The reiatsu, which was slightly below Akira's, roared with the fury of the blood-bathed Ryoka in the premature tempest of hatred that seemed to swirl within her body.

The feet were broken second, and by Akira's proximity he would have sensed the quick shift in reiatsu downwards to shatter the weak Bakudou. And as it broke, Namiko's body had collapsed downwards, her hand touching the ground as if, in her expression of reiatsu-based rage, she had let her body crumple. And within that half-collapsing action, and the complete expulsion of the kidou from her body, there was a slight moment where Namiko's eyes met Akira's; no time that allowed for thinking, but instead, for the slightest bit of emotional transference between the two.

She felt sorry for what Akira was about to feel.

With her legs freed, Namiko's body roared into motion, her reiatsu become a viable spear when paired with the speed she was moving at. Anyone might have mistaken it for shunpo, but instead, she was simply using reiatsu to fortify her legs as she simply ran as she had always run. Running in competitions, running in practice, running from shinigami, running from the Black Vizard, running from her master-

Running to Hollows

And with a hate that spawned over a thousand deaths, Namiko's body soared under the swords, putting herself right next to the similarly-dashing Akira. While Akira's Hakuda prowess seemed to be slightly worth noticing, it wasn't Namiko's physical allowance that let her strike harder and faster than would normally be expected of someone with her reiatsu; it was in fact the muscle memory spawn from the weeks of fighting for her life. The terror encased within the Black Vizard's sword, and finally, the reality she knew so well with her own hands.

Mid-dash, Namiko punched forward, aiming to hit Akira in the diaphragm. With the man's wind hopefully knocked out of him, she carried her punch through as she ran forward, which would throw Akira into the air. With the boy hopefully lifted off his feet, Namiko planted one foot hard and used the running momenteum to side-kick the boy while he was in mid-air.

"And if you approach me in such a stupefied state that some cat has to wake you up from the nightmare you're about to inflict upon someone else, you better know that you will end up dying." She finished, "And I will be the one to kill you."

The rush that overcame him left like being swatted like a ton of bricks. As his consciousness came back from the dark that loomed in his heart he could only hear a few words that the ryoka mumbled before him. "What is she saying to me? I don't understand. I'm going to die?" He couldn't understand how the situation became a complete battle of wits, but he felt the need to lash out at her. Subconsciously he could hear her words, they sting him like daggers that echoed in his mind. For a long time he had realized something and that something was he never really had full control of his own destiny.

He couldn't help, but nod at the ryoka almost in thanks, but still it wasn't his fault he was like a coin with two sides. For Akira everything that happened was hereditary, traits that he was born with and something that cannot be quickly corrected cause another one has commanded it so. "Speak for yourself! Don't talk to me as if you understand where I have been or where I'm bound to go!" he shouted, "Understand that I already knew that to continue with you is futile, but my only objective was to buy time nothing more."

She came at him hurling her legs almost disappearing below her. He retracted his sword recollecting the light as his blade in his hand. Her punch came quick and always she set her moves to be nothing close to mere perfection. His right hand swayed right turning his sword as a shield protecting his body. The blow vibrated through his sword and he could feel the anger and pain Mokushiroku felt. He skidded backwards with Neko still clung to his leg. As soon as they stopped she came about the corner of his left pulling down her left eye and sticking out her tongue.

"Don't let the darkness in your heart take over you Akira, your not the only one with something you can't really deal with her hands themselves are stained with something from her past and all she's really doing is running," Neko said taking a step in front of him, "It's about time we start to take out leave." She lifted him by the leg almost setting Akira into a slight confusion before he understood what she was about to do. With her hand wrapped around his right leg she lifted him throwing him upon the roof they had crashed down in. "I don't like seeing bullies pick on someone weaker then themselves, myself included, but continue and I will be the one to end your life, understand!" she said releasing a monster reiatsu. This disturbing reiatsu was enough to cause Akira to faint from its density.

Fainting from the reiatsu of that cat thing, what a loser. Namiko frowned at the anticlimactic ending, I could never date someone like him. But more importantly, with that cat thing there, I won't be able to stop him from delivering any types of reports. They'll know my outfit, where my position is...but to silence those two would require me to release something of my strength. Which, truthfully...I feel no compelling wish to.

Namiko's eyes flashed at the cat's words, eliciting the smallest smile. The small smile grew into something larger, which stopped growing almost immediately after it hard started. It was the smallest smirk, one of those smug smiles that end up making you wish you could just punch it off the face of the one who holds it.

"...bullies? You don't know anything about bullies, cat, until you've been drunk with Shinshi and he starts telling you his life story." Namiko hissed, her smile leaving, "You don't know about people weaker being picked on until you've been called 'Gaijin' like he has. You don't know about being so vastly underpowered that you think you're fighting reality's own avatar to the death for weeks on end. You don't know about terror until you've seen Leon at his prime, shaking like a baby but smiling like a druggie. Fuyubi...well, I don't know what he'd teach you, but you'd be sure never to make fun of his cold, cold heart. But most of all, don't make light of ending lives until...you've seen where we come from."

Namiko raised her hand, not pointing at the cat but instead raising it to the sky, as if it were some type of heathen sacrifice she was about to make. Her eyes gleamed at her hand, her right hand, her hand of death, and she almost seemed to be ready to cut it off with some sword before she dropped it down to her side, "You don't know about ending lives until you've seen where I come from. It will make your Zaraki look like a kindergarden, fool."

"They have a place like that here; although a bit more with widespread death than what you said. And nothing of your masked phantoms either; it's called Zaraki. The poorest district in Rukongai, the economy has been killed as many times as murder itself is committed. Legends say that any man who survives in Zaraki long enough to remember their name must be a god themselves. And those that survive usually show incredible shinigami potential. Kind of funny; that your home and this Zaraki, though so impossibly different, brought about war from all sides."

She frowned; she realized the necessity of killing her opponent, of whom she hadn't heard a name yet, but also realized the necessity of subtly. She had released her reiatsu, which itself was slightly unique due to its human characteristics. It had been her muted reiatsu, so only those in the very immediate area would have felt its hateful glare, but at the same time...

"...if he ever wakes up from what you yourself did to him." Namiko said, her voice a little lighter now, "...tell him not to look for death so easily, or else he just might find it."

She turned on her heel and walked towards the Senzaikyuu, her form now brightly illuminated by the morning sun. The Senzaikyuu in view, Namiko took a slightly round-about path to dodge the doubltlessly coming reinforcements that would run straight from the tower to the place of her battle. She frowned;

The only one allowed to look for Death is me. Namiko reminded herself as she walked, Because he's been wanting to see me for the longest time...

[ 4,116 ]

----------------------------------------

Yamazaki Akira has received 1 Feat Slot

L

Legendary_Terror

Dahashi turned with no hesitation as he left the other shinigami. Dahashi rested his arm on his hilt as he thought about what he just said.

Such a burden I've put on others. Dahashi thought as he took off to the roof tops. This is something the 12th should be able to single handedly suppress. Is it a disgrace informing others on help? Has it really gotten this out of control that the whole Gotei needs to be involved?

Dahashi tried to keep some focus as he slid down some tiles. I've got to kick it up a notch He thought as he looked around and pushed off harder then before. The thought he was slacking was just adding to how bad Dahashi felt right now. He took a moment to stop as he smelled the air change. "Rain?" Dahashi said under his breath as he extended his arm. The whole scene of rain was extremely depressing for him. It washed back to many memories of his failure. The rain also killed Dahashi's main form of transportation forcing him into the twist and turns of Seireitei.

"I'll have to take it slow." Dahashi said as he tried to get traction with his wooden sandals. The day slowly drifted away along with the rain. It almost seemed like Dahashi's chances of finding the Ryoka were slim to none. Shinigami were still relentlessly pursuing these Ryoka but sadly none of them really seemed to want to find her. Dahashi stopped a shinigami and asked for a smoke, something he hadn't done in a long time.

With a quick inhale of the lighted cigarette Dahashi's nerves seemed to calm down. You shouldn't pick up on such habits. A deep growl stated as Dahashi looked at the ashes slowly drifting from the tip of the cigarette. For a moment, Dahashi couldn't register who was saying it, but quickly realized that it was his zanpakutou talking to him. "Since when have you worried about my health, or anything for that matter?" Dahashi said under his breath as he flicked the half smoked cigarette into the distance.

I can't have someone weak wielding me. If you weren't so inept at sensing we could have found that Ryoka by now. The voice growled in Dahashi's mind. Dahashi palmed his head as a headache came over him. "Seriously, don't talk crap if you're not going to do anything about it. I don't want to get lectured by someone I barely know." Dahashi slowly began to walk in the opposite direction he was heading until he felt a sharp spike in Reiatsu in the distance as one shot down. "Could that be it?" He asked himself as he took off to one of the rooftops. "I can't be certain, but it's my only lead up to this point." Dahashi without any hesitation began to leap at a hurried rate from rooftop to rooftop to the point where the spiked Reiatsu had appeared. If I'm lucky, I won't completely disgrace the 12th division."

I think Phe should go last being she's the strongest and all.

Ryoka Namiko

Oct 28, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
The man who was only worried of disgracing his division would find no solace where he stood; for as surely as he dawned over the crest of the rooftop he would find a strangely out of place human woman looking straight at him.

She had sensed him for a while, but for the briefest moment had wondered who held such a wobbly reiatsu. She had been just about to dash out of sight when he had taken to the rooftops; the recent fight with Akira had given Namiko a very good estimate of the strength of the shinigami surrounding her.

Akira was nothing compared to Shinshi's wang-soul-sword at the weakest level, and I'm sure Tenkyuu would have no problem disposing of any of the people around me. Her eyes gleamed for a moment as she reviewed previous trains of thought in her solace, They're going around the long way, which means that they're going to have a longer exposure to harm. My target, however, is just here at the center of Seireitei, which I'm somewhat close to. So, now, if I can have the Gotei collapsed to my location and force the Captains to move their hand, then this could all end quicker...

The dark haori draped over her shoulders, with the thick white cord holding it closed, failed to flutter in any type of dramatic wind as the two made eye contact. She turned her attention to the boy before her, the hakama at her feet brushing right over her feet.

So you're the next one. Namiko's eyes cemented the fact she would be fighting this one; and without an annoying cat toy at the man's neck he would be a bit more vulnerable than the last one. His reiatsu didn't seem up to what her previous opponent's was; but this one had a larger frame and a look in his eye.

He wants to do something. He wants to act. Namiko surmised, ...he's the perfect one to fight. His reiatsu isn't large enough to attract attention except for the stronger ones around here...which I'm sure can't measure up against Leon's love of scary things. After all...

Namiko's fist was quickly painted the color of divinity as she turned square to the man in front of her and took a single step; I don't believe they will die. So...they must feel the same way about me.

Her womanly intuition made her stop, but her last step was pronounced and forceful.

"Shinigami." Namiko smiled, "I'll ask you to expediate your attempt at killing or subduing me. I do not wish to make a scene that I cannot control myself."

Please check your inbox and read my newest post via Private Message. Dahashi as well. Thank you, and I apologize to Meigetsu.

Genjirou

Nov 27, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Akira woke up in a daze trying to quickly grasp what had happened. Like being hit by a truck he remembered what had happened and the feeling of an overwhelming reiatsu mostly focus towards him. "Why? Why did she do such a thing?" he thought loosing his main focus that was once the ryoka he faced, "How could Neko do that to me?"

He stood up from the rooftop glancing around not finding hide nor hair of either one of them. Still he knew both of them were still out there, but the sadness in his heart was heavy for he knew that what happened was the weakest excuse of battle he had been in. Beyond that feeling was another, another that made his chest pound fiercely. What was this feeling that he had over him? It was a new experience to have. His dogs tugged on his pant legs as he turned abruptly. "I'm alright. I think it's time we head home for now. Mom might be worried."

His mother was on the rooftop speaking to Neko Arc alone.

"Thank you Neko-chan for helping."

"It was nothing, had I not stepped in he would have actually taken heed to what the ryoka said and knocked on deaths door."

"Is he safe?"

"Yes, she walked away after saying a few words in the morning light. Though the sun will shine bright this day she still looms in the dark."

"I see. By the way, what did she say?"

"Nothing important really. Oh you should get ready, it seems your boy is already awake."

"Oh? I'll get a blood pack right away."

"Don't bother. He's not a child any more. He has learned a lot from the ryoka today. If anything you might say he's smitten by her," she said slightly giggling and vanishing from her sight.

Off in the distance was a faint yell, "Mom! Mom! I'm back!" His mother turned to the east, "As expected." She gave a sigh as he landed on the roof along with his dogs. Walking over to him she patted him on the head and turned around walking towards the door, "Let's go inside. I think we can watch the rest of what's happening on the monitor inside." Akira nodded eagerly requesting the fixation on his ryoka, "I want to see how far she gets," was his excuse. His mother laughed and gave in to his small demand.

"Well beautiful stranger, how far will you walk in the shadows till you find the path to the light?" he murmured to himself.

pheonixfire

Sep 21, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Meigetsu twisted her lips into a sideways frown. Blasted. Just a crappy piece of spare material. And I really thought I had something...

With partially shut eyes, her focus moved up onto the floating inferno in the sky. The previous night was already over. It was the morning light that reflected off her pale skin and glistening orbs. It was the waking sun that burned brightly, casting its rays upon the buildings and concrete below. It was a new day that lit up the road she was traveling down. The path that headed to just one place...

D***ed ryoka. Come out already, and quit making us run all over the place for you...

Well you don't honestly expect them to just flail around like stampeding elephants, do you?

I dunno. Maybe.

A pair of birds squawked high above. Their pure white feathers shimmered against the deep blue of the sky. Meigetsu tilted her head as she watched them glide past her in the opposite direction.

Well, no matter. I'll find them. I'll make him proud.

Yea, I know this was a crummy one, but I just needed to explain what that white thing I spotting in my last post was... >_>

Genjirou

Nov 27, 2005
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Akira watched the screen as it completely turned into black. His face puzzled at the sight of what occurred he walked over to tap the side. His mother looked at him yelling at her crew to get back the picture. "Hmm," he had thought, "did someone already end it?"

Running towards the elevator he wanted to know how the battle was going on. AS he stood inside he waited listening to a weird melody of show toons. "I really need to change that at some point..."

The doors began to open wide and he ran to the corner in the direction of where his ryoka was. Squinting his eyes and peering over the edge and it struck him that it did very little to completely know what was conspiring over the horizon. Without a second thought he started to head back, "I need to see her one more time."

Patreon

Writing Week is 502

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis