Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Hey all, it's Dojat, formerly known as Sparx, formerly known as Raph's brother, formerly 100% terrible, which has been dialed down to a polite 85%. Four years ago I jumped into this writing community, completely unprepared and unpolished, and eventually found myself getting intimidated by coming into such a, for lack of better words, old community. Regardless, it's been in the back of my mind since I left. I've had an idea for a character based in Post Terminus's setting for...ages. The character was born out of this world but I found ways to mold her to fit other contexts, like D&D, and other forms of writing, but at the end of the day, I want to bring it here. I have an extremely inactive character that I frankly don't really care about anymore, and I'm not sure if there's a process to removing that character in order to start fresh. I'm just as willing to create a new account. Regardless...it ya boy.

This is the part where I talk about myself, right?
So basically, I'm just as heavily anxious as before, but with the life experience to know that everyone is just as mentally ill as I am! Woohoo for us. So...yeah. As aforementioned, really into D&D, writing, and video games. Been playing lots of WoW lately, which is refreshing because I've never played "new content" from that game.
Into pop music and pop culture. Pretty gay, and into pretty much every stereotypically gay thing.
Hope to be more consistent this time around, and hopefully this forces me off my ass to actually write consistently.
Thanks for having me.

MoonlitRain014

Staff Member
Sep 22, 2009
Latens
10,025✦
Exa
⏆36,278
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
13⌬
Bigatium Lateris
2⌬
Auritium Lateris
9⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
1⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
7⍨
Auritium Pulveris
3⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
8⍫
Bigatium Volantis
8⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Well hello! It is lovely to see you wishing to make a comeback. We will be quite pleased to have you around in any context, with any character. It'll be exciting to have you writing with us. :D

Nargles

Hollywood Meets Bollywood
Staff member
Supporter
Jan 25, 2008
Latens
14,877✦
Exa
⏆36,343
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium Lateris
0⌬
Bigatium Lateris
0⌬
Auritium Lateris
0⌬
Vitatium Lateris
0⌬
Caelitium Lateris
0⌬
Dahlitium Pulveris
0⍨
Bigatium Pulveris
0⍨
Auritium Pulveris
0⍨
Vitatium Pulveris
0⍨
Caelitium Pulveris
0⍨
Dahlitium Volantis
0⍫
Bigatium Volantis
0⍫
Auritium Volantis
0⍫
Vitatium Volantis
0⍫
Caelitium Volantis
0⍫
Can you give Raph a firm, and unrelenting handshake next time u see him and tell him that El Generalissimo sends his regards ?

Patreon

Discord Chat

Writing Week is 236

Current Date in Araevis