Reviewed Week 242: Hospitality - Feedback

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Keydis Lysistrata

Caeancora
Mar 9, 2019
Terminus
Latens
1,362✦
Exa
⏆100,000
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
5⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
2⌬
The long gaps between entries don't do this much favors, sadly. There's a lot of little details that get lost, and your story seems to rely on the little details, on the intrigue. That said, it's still well-written and the plot is a fair blend of familiar and original. I'm not quite a fan of the formatting during the doctor's questioning, but I do get what you were going for, and it does break it up a bit compared to just going straight down the page. In any lengthy conversation, though, I would always recommend including some description and narration amidst the talking.

I'm surprised Micali was as accepting of Gemma's answer as that. "Oh, wrong knife." I expect Gemma knows more than she's letting on, though, so we'll see how that progresses. The brief moment where Micali fantasizes about killing her former comrades is a good reminder that Micali is not innocent or even kind.

Sorry if this is kind of brief, but looking forward to the next part and seeing what this new enlil is all about.

Patreon

Writing Week is 505

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis