what is the current year

• Thread starter Nihongofreak
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started
N

Nihongofreak

before making my character, i want to know what year 0 P.N. is relative to our timeline, so i can know what kind of technology exists, so i can give an accurate background for him. so can anyone answer that for me?

Proggy

May 13, 2006
Jyuusanbantai Taisho
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Nihongofreak said:
before making my character, i want to know what year 0 P.N. is relative to our timeline, so i can know what kind of technology exists, so i can give an accurate background for him. so can anyone answer that for me?

Think of it as 2007... We just say it is like 4000 years in the future so people don't relate back to manga.

Sophia Seed

Feb 4, 2006
Latens
1,000✦
Exa
⏆500
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
While we assume it's far in the future, ie: 4000 years, think as though time has stood still and we all back in the current time line. It almost plays as an alternate reality where the original characters don't exist, but the type of characters still very much exist:Shinigami, Hollows, Aranacar, Vizards, and so forth. It's merely writen that it's 4000 years in to the future so that none of the original character reappear at all.

For all future inquiries into the RPG, we suggest you post all future topics inside of the Campus Dormitories Section. This is technically not the place for questions about how the RPG works.

D

dar

To save you the trouble of reading through all those threads, I'll give you a quick rundown of past event which led us to this.

As Proggy mentioned, the current year in SS is 4000+ years after the manga ended. But you would think that there was a major growth in technology during that time frame but we stuck to the current technology we have. During that time frame a lot has happened including a war that reduced human technology to nothing. It's only just now that its picking up.

So when making a character, try not to reference it with characters in the manga/anime. That would only hinder your plot writing since you'd have to see what happens next in the series.

N

Nihongofreak

alright thanks alot, ill keep that in mind when making my character

Patreon

Writing Week is 505

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis