Yup...

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Chef Bryardee

King of Condiments
Jul 6, 2009
Over Yonder
Latens
6,188✦
Exa
⏆3,094
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
It's that time.

I'm about 24 hours away from checking into the airport to head up to Great Lakes for RTC, and the feels are only now starting to hit me, so bear with me on the sentimental dribble.

I've had a great time here with you guys for the past 5 years. I've learned a lot from everyone, had a lot of great times here, both in writing and chilling on AIM with all you guys. I consider you all good friends and great acquaintances of mine and, even whether or not we've seen eye-to-eye throughout the years, I'd like to think you feel the same.

The sheer amount of growth, writing-wise, that I've developed since 2009 is due to every last one of you here, and that goes for people I've collaborated with often as well as those that I never got the chance to create something with. I'd even go as far as to say being with you guys has made me a better/smarter person as well. You're all aces in my book. Even you, Bob.

My character application stopped at the sample chapter and, even though I think PT will be something that'll last as long as HD did, I've officially lost the spirit to keep pushing. I'll probably pop in anonymously to check up on things, and see where you guys take this since I know it'll be something really special soon enough.

Good luck, people.​

Rob

Pew Pew Pew
Apr 1, 2009
Latens
10,403✦
Exa
⏆3,510
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
0⌯
Bigatium
0⍨
Auritium
0⍫
Vitatium
0⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
I'll be honest. I'd be more sentimental about it if it weren't for the fact that you'd already kind of stopped writing to begin with. Plus, the way our 'writing together' story ended has left me with mixed feelings.

That is not to say that I won't miss you, as you were one of the most interesting persons I've ever had the pleasure of collaborating with.

I won't pull a Raph, and say you'll be back, because we all know that, while some do, a lot don't.

So, here's to wishful thinking and memories aplenty.

Last edited:

Patreon

Writing Week is 285

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis