Reviewed [Aq] Week 242: HILA IHLA Pt II - Feedback

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

swaswj

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2008
Latens
1,537✦
Exa
⏆19,048
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium
102⌯
Bigatium
54⍨
Auritium
5⍫
Vitatium
15⌭
Caelitium
0⌬
Hey, someone remembers Mor! I miss writing her and the others.

The introduction in this chapter was great, feels like it should be a part one. It even shows us slightly more about Deni than he has to reveal through the questioning. I still like how casual Deni is about the whole mystery interview. I'm a little surprised, though, that Deni doesn't acknowledge the earlier interview, besides a vague deja vu.

I lied before about the comments being longer here. I genuinely don't have a lot to say except that I enjoyed both parts, and really like getting more depth around Deni. The question he ends up asking was surprising, especially since my earlier impressions were that he was happy to break away from his past, and I really liked the twist at the end. On one hand, I would have loved to see someone writing in one of the underwater cities, but Deni probably wasn't the type to drop everything and zoom to the bottom of the ocean, so the prospect of encountering his family in Terminus is a close second.

Looking forward to seeing more, and maybe seeing Ignis or Aelflead get to meet the Salarctus family.

Patreon

Writing Week is 245

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis