[Open] Missing!

• Ready to join Post Terminus?

Click to get started and submit your first character.

Getting Started

Apeiron

That One Guy
Supporter
Jul 23, 2009
comicwriting.wordpress.com
Latens
25,063✦
Exa
⏆732
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Kincaid is missing! The boisterous thief’s absence has not gone unnoticed either, as someone has begun putting up posters around Terminus. The posters are all hand written by the same person in the same large flowing script:
MISSING!

Laicar male, twenty years in age. Around 5’7” in height with brown hair and green eyes, may answer to the name of Duilius Fortis. No easily identifiable features outside of being loud and possibly surprisingly irritating. If you have any information please speak to the proprietor of The Vitae.

What -- if anything -- has happened to Kincaid, and who is looking for him? Are they friend or foe?

Meanwhile, in the Societas, an unusual host of guests have begun to appear and pester Deniisis. Jobs left open, requests left unanswered, and some shady folks have been skulking around in the shadows late at night near the Societas’s office.

Who are these people, and what’s happened to Kincaid’s division of the guild? With no home in the aftermath of the demon’s, could Kincaid have returned to his drifter ways?

Reading:
Hanging on the Edge (of a New Adventure)
Lost and Found

Last edited:

Apeiron

That One Guy
Supporter
Jul 23, 2009
Latens
25,063✦
Exa
⏆732
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
Welcome to the first ever Societas Guild Mission (and possibly the first ever Guild Mission)! I hope y'all are ready for a good ole fashioned mystery, because I've worked out a small plot and I thought it would be more fun to include the rest of the RP then to just write it out myself.

So here's the deal. As a special reward to Societas members, for every collab you participate in with regards to this event, there will be a monetary (exim) reward. It'll be comparable to the Mission Rewards of a C or B rank mission. Mind you, I'll have the final say, so whatever you plan to do it should be moving the Guild Mission forward!

For everyone else... sorry, but my bank account just can't handle that much payout! D: But I would really like to see you participate, especially if your character is in any way involved or knows Kincaid.

For those interested in participating, I'll be holding small collabs both private and public depending on which routes you take.

If you're interested there are currently two options you can pursue. Route 1 has been made public and anyone can respond, but the second route I'm holding secret for right now and requires your character to have IG knowledge of Kincaid as he is or as his alias Duilius Fortis. Please respond below with your interest and which route you'd like to take.

Apeiron

That One Guy
Supporter
Jul 23, 2009
Latens
25,063✦
Exa
⏆732
Bounty
⏈0
Dahlitium (⏆50 per)
0⌯
Bigatium (⏆100 per)
0⍨
Auritium (⏆300 per)
0⍫
Vitatium (⏆1200 per)
0⌭
Caelitium (⏆6000 per)
0⌬
UPDATE
Having seen the posters around Terminus, Kincaid's friend(?) Aeria asked for help from the only person she thought capable enough: Qaestor Laermont.

While Aeria is away from Terminus, Laermont went to visit the Vitae and found the strange publisher of the posters -- a young woman by the name of Mia, who claims to know Kincaid well. Is she her his lover? Or does the dashing deceiver have an actual friend?!

Whatever the case, Laermont resolves to continue his search.

Patreon

Writing Week is 505

Discord Chat

Current Date in Araevis